Chemonics International - We're one of the world’s leading partners in international development, because where Chemonics works, development works. From our founding in 1975, we have worked in more than 150 countries to help our clients, partners and beneficiaries take on the world’s toughest challenges. Today, we re-imagine global supply chains to deliver essential medicines to the right place at the right time. Our global network of more than 4,000 specialists share an unwavering resolve to work better, driven by a conviction that the world must be better.
Project Operations Expert
- Chemonics is accepting expressions of interest from qualified Nigerian nationals for the anticipated five-year Feed the Future West Africa Trade and Investment Hub Activity funded by the U.S. Agency for International Development (USAID). The Activity seeks to improve private sector competitiveness in West Africa with a focus on increasing the agricultural productivity and profitability of small holder farmers in Nigeria, and promoting West Africa’s regional and international trade.
- The Activity includes two main components:
- Design and administration of a Grant-making Facility for private sector partnerships
- Technical assistance that directly supports, coordinates, and engages with qualifying recipients (i.e., partners and grantees) to achieve USAID’s trade and food security objectives.
- We are seeking candidates for the position listed above with experience working on USAID or other international donor- funded projects.
We are looking for Project Operations Experts with the following specialization:
- Grants under Contract
- Human Resources
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CV and Cover Letter with reference to West Africa Trade and Investment Hub and the position you are applying for in the subject line to: NigeriaWATIHRecruit@gmail.com