Secretary at Fun Science World Limited
Posted on: 11 December, 2018
Deadline: 25 December, 2018
View Jobs in Education / Teaching
View All Jobs at Fun Science World Limited
Fun Science World Limited - Our mission is to spark the imagination and curiosity of children everywhere. We do this by providing them with fun, interactive and educational activities that instill a clearer understanding of science and how it affects the world around us. With over 28 years of experience, we are the experts in spectacular science. We currently offer activities at schools, Fun Parks and camps in over 280 locations and 35 countries around the world.
- Draft routine memos, billing, or other reports
- Edit company correspondence and ensure document accuracy
- Maintain databases and filing systems, whether electronic or paper
- Perform basic bookkeeping
- File and retrieve corporate documents, records, and reports.
- Greet visitors and determine whether they should be given access to specific individuals.
- Prepare responses to correspondence containing routine inquiries.
- Perform general office duties such as ordering supplies, maintaining records management systems, and performing basic bookkeeping work.
- Answer telephones and take messages or transfer calls
- Schedule appointments and update event calendars
- Arrange staff meetings
- Handle incoming and outgoing mail and faxes
- Make travel arrangements for executives.
- Compile, transcribe, and distribute minutes of meetings.
- Attend meetings in order to record minutes.
- Provide high-level administrative support for the office and top executives
- Supervise clerical staff.
- Handling communications among parents, students, the community, teachers, and school administrators.
- Schedule appointments
- Receive visitors
- Keep track of students’ records.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Know More About Fun Science World LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Branch Manager at Stanbic IBTC
- Personal Assistant at RapidSecure Guard Limited
- Finance and Admin Assistant at Initiative for Agricultural Intervention and Developmental Integration
- Secretary at Bingreach Digital
- Corporate Strategist at B. Adedipe Associates Limited (BAA)
- Team Lead, Finance and Administration at Human Capacity Development Consultants (HCDC)
- Administration and Logistics Officer at SOS Children Villages
- Executive Assistant to the CEO at Health Plus Limited