Security Mobile Patrol Supervisor at Red Eye Security Limited
Posted on: 7 December, 2018
Deadline: 30 December, 2018
View Jobs in Security
View All Jobs at Red Eye Security Limited
Red Eye Security Limited is a fully licensed security company incorporated in Nigeria which is managed by seasoned security personnel with a wide range of security experiences. The company’s client targets include among others, high-net worth individuals, corporate bodies, educational institutions, private and public offices, government departments and agencies etc.
Security Mobile Patrol Supervisor
- Supervise and oversee security functions in an organization.
- Train and schedule programs and functions to security personnel.
- Evaluate, assess and analyze performance of security personnel.
- Initiate disciplinary measures wherever necessary.
- Provide security to office staff, buildings and properties.
- Keep the premises free from all kinds of dangers.
- Screen visitors before allowing them to enter the premises.
- Maintain all security devices and products in good working condition.
- Develop and implement preventative measures against accidents, thefts and other risks.
- Ensure compliance of applicable policies and regulations while implementing security measures.
- Applicants must have the ability to ride a bike.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CV to: email@example.com
Apply in person at our Head Office at:
38, Olonode Street,
Alagomeji Bus stop,
Yaba - Lagos State.
- Know More About Red Eye Security LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Country Safety Advisor at Danish Refugee Council (DRC)
- Training Instructor at Bemil Nigeria Limited
- Security Operative at Bemil Nigeria Limited
- Security Officer at Macgregol Security Limited
- Security Manager at Nocturnus Security Limited
- Security Operative at Denny Martins Security & Safety Nigeria Limited
- Security Officer (KDUTSS 07) at KolaDaisi University
- Chief Security Officer at Veritas Kapital Assurance Plc