Monitoring and Evaluation Officer at Loving Gaze
Posted on: 7 December, 2018
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in NGO / Non-Profit Associations
View All Jobs at Loving Gaze
Loving Gaze is an independent not-for-profit organization, with 30 years of experience in Nigeria. We serve the unprivileged community in Lagos and Taraba State, through educational activities, basic health care service, women empowerment and vocational training.
Monitoring and Evaluation Officer
- We are looking to fill position in our project for qualified, competent, energetic candidates for a HEALTH project involved with tuberculosis care related services in Lagos State.
- B.Sc/HND/OND and must be experienced in Monitoring & Evaluation.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their Applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org
For Enquiry: Contact - 07063378417, 08051662168
- Recent Jobs from Loving Gaze
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Program Officer at Loving Gaze
- Know More About Loving GazeSimilar Jobs
- Deputy Chief of Party, Nigeria at Management Sciences For Health - MSH
- Head of Monitoring and Evaluation at IITA - International Institute of Tropical Agriculture
- Consortium Lead at Plan International
- MEAL Assistant at Catholic Relief Services
- Consultancy for Multi Sector Needs Assessment in Borno, Adamawa and Yobe States at Plan International
- M&E Volunteer at PACT
- Gender And Community Development Assistant at North East Regional Initiative (NERI)
- Gender and Capacity Building Specialist (GCBS) at North East Regional Initiative (NERI)