Monitoring and Evaluation Officer at Loving Gaze
Posted on: 7 December, 2018
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in NGO / Non-Profit Associations
View All Jobs at Loving Gaze
Loving Gaze is an independent not-for-profit organization, with 30 years of experience in Nigeria. We serve the unprivileged community in Lagos and Taraba State, through educational activities, basic health care service, women empowerment and vocational training.
Monitoring and Evaluation Officer
- We are looking to fill position in our project for qualified, competent, energetic candidates for a HEALTH project involved with tuberculosis care related services in Lagos State.
- B.Sc/HND/OND and must be experienced in Monitoring & Evaluation.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their Applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org
For Enquiry: Contact - 07063378417, 08051662168
- Recent Jobs from Loving Gaze
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Program Officer at Loving Gaze
- Know More About Loving GazeSimilar Jobs
- Monitoring, Evaluation, Accountability & Learning Assistant (Field Monitor) at Christian Aid
- Training Officer, Northeast at Center for Civilians in Conflict’s Mission
- Deputy Chief of Party (DCOP) at Cultivating New Frontiers in Agriculture (CNFA)
- Monitoring, Evaluating and Learning Specialist at Cultivating New Frontiers in Agriculture (CNFA)
- Knowledge Management Consultant (Temporary Hire) at PACT
- National Immunization Consultant at UNICEF
- Field Manager at Save The Children
- Deputy Safety Advisor at International NGO Safety Organisation