The Dangote Group is a diversified and fully integrated conglomerate with interests across a range of sectors in Nigeria and Africa. Current interests include Cement, Sugar, Flour, Salt, Pasta, Beverages, Noodles, Poly Products, Transportation and real estate with new initiatives in the Oil and Gas, Telecommunication, Fertilizer and Steel sector of the economy.
Quality Control Lead
Organization: NASCON Allied Industries Plc.
Employment Type: Full-time
- Develop and integrate measures that will detect and prevent mistakes and defects in the chain of our manufacturing processes.
- Responsible for setting, maintaining and improving quality specification for raw materials, work in progress and finished products
- Receive and attend to customers’ complaints in a prompt and timely manner
- Ensure consistent product quality within a frame work of good manufacturing practice
- Account for process materials, monitoring of key operating parameters and evaluation of technical performance
- Liaise with Government regulation agencies for example NAFDAC, SON etc. to ensure compliance with quality standards
- Follow up on the implementation of ISO 9001: 2001 QMS, ISO 2200: 2005 food safety management system, Occupational Health and Safety HSAS, 8001: 2007
- Discuss inspection results with product development team and recommend necessary corrective actions
- Responsible to accept or reject finished products as the case maybe.
- Maintain good housekeeping in the laboratory.
- Keep custody of all laboratory materials including chemicals, measuring devices, documents and equipment.
- B.Sc or M.Sc. Degree in Food Science & Technology, Microbiology, Biochemistry or Business Administration is preferred
- Minimum of 5-7 years’ direct experience in overseeing the design, development, and implementation of quality assurance standards for software testing
- Minimum of 5-7 years’ direct experience as a QA Manager for major application integration and/or major application product release
- Experience in leading a successful intemship program
- Strong knowledge of system testing metrics, best practices and methodologies.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Excellent listening, presentation, and interpersonal skills
- Ability to communicate ideas in both technical and user-friendly language
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
- Knowledge of applicable data privacy practices and laws
- Able to work with minimal supervision and keeping management appraised of status of team goals
- Proficiency in ERP e.g. SAP modules.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CV and Cover Letter (with the relevant position included in the subject line of your email) to: NASCONcareers@dangote.com