Store Officer at Eko Maintenance Limited
Posted on: 6 December, 2018
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Engineering / Technical
View All Jobs at Eko Maintenance Limited
Eko Maintenance Limited is a rapidly growing Facility Management Company that specializes in maintenance of high rise building facilities with office located in Victoria Island, Lagos.
- Exercise general control over all activities in Stores Department
- Ensures safe keeping both as to quality and quantity of materials.
- Maintain proper records using an excel sheet.
- To initiate purchase requisitions for the replacement of stock of all regular stores items whenever the stock level of any item of store approaches the minimum limit fixed in respect thereof.
- Issue materials only in required quantities for specific jobs after obtaining due authorization,
- Any other related job
- Take reasonable care of my own safety.
- Take reasonable care of the safety of others that might be affected.
- Comply with all reasonable safety policies and procedures of the company including reporting of hazards or incidents via the company’s reporting process
- To take care of all equipment and PPEs in their possession
- Minimum of HND in a Business field such as Economics, Logistics, Accounting or any other related course and excellent record keeping knowledge
- Basic understanding, knowledge and experience in HSE procedures is a pre-requisite
- Ability to use excel or any form of store keeping software.
- Fluency in English
- Excellent record keeping knowledge.
- Ability to use excel or any form of store keeping software, fluent in English and excellent record keeping knowledge.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their Applications to: email@example.com
Note: Candidate must have managed a store made up of civil, electrical materials as this is a major criteria.
- Know More About Eko Maintenance LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Store keeper at Animal Care Services Consult
- Project Procurement Lead at Prime Services
- Project Buyer at Prime Services
- Warehouse Associate at Greenlight Planet
- Manager, Technical Procurement at IHS Towers
- Procurement Coordinator at Save The Children
- Storekeeper, G4 at World Food Programme (WFP)
- Project Procurement Expeditor at Prime Services