At talentsqr (RC 1453480), we are helping to find, grow and keep the remarkable assemblage of talent who are potential leaders in various fields as well as emerging specializations. We are champions of great organization culture and values, partnering with key business owners or hiring managers to help them build their organizations. Whether consulting for clients on how to build their teams, recruiting the right people, managing talents or developing programs for them-- we are exceptionally focused on putting people (talent) first, and being as clear and transparent as possible to help our client's understand how people are important to their business performance.
Marketing and Communications Lead
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Job Type: Full-time
- Talentsquare is seeking a Marketing and Communications Manager to manage and deliver campaigns within quality, time and budget requirements. Responsibilities include conducting market research, producing promotional materials, working closely with artist teams and analyzing data from across the marketing and sales channels to improve and increase the impact of marketing initiatives.
- The Marketing and Communications Manager is an experience marketing professional who can lead teams and manage priorities to craft clear and effective messages to achieve our client's business goals. They possess strong organization and management skills to coordinate and oversee the efforts of multiple collaborative teams.
- Our ideal candidate has experience with the Integrated Marketing Communications approach and the ability to coordinate teams to execute according to a plan. They will have excellent communication skills, a passion for advertising strategies, and familiarity with the media and entertainment space in Nigeria and internationally.
- Develop and implement processes within marketing team to coordinate, monitor and evaluate media campaigns and strategies according to cost and effectiveness
- Implement local and international marketing strategies for the launch of artist projects
- Advise artist management in strategic planning in harmony with platform-wide release calendars, global trends, audience data and key events
- Oversee international and local affiliates’ marketing plans.
- Coordinate with the A&R, Finance, Partnerships and Digital teams to ensure effective and timely delivery of campaigns and swift responses to market feedback
- Build and implement email marketing program
- Plan and manage media schedule
- Plan and manage content creation and distribution
- Manage and report on marketing budget Manage artist club promotions and appearances
- Develop awards nomination and promotion strategies
By end of Y1, a successful Marketing and Communications Manager will continue to do all of the above, as well as:
- Build strategic relationships and partner with key industry players, agencies and vendors
- Develop strong relationships with artists and artist management.
- Develop CRM and loyalty programs for fans
- Forecast hiring needs for the marketing department
- Participate in the quarterly and annual planning of marketing objectives
- Build and report on system for community management (incl. website, social media pages)
- Develop and initiate innovative ideas for marketing merchandising opportunities
- Lead on playlisting strategies for artists on TV, DSPs and radio
- Develop written materials, including story pitches, press releases, publicity plans, presentations, and messaging guidelines for artists
- Lead the creation of communications plan for specific business units.
- Prepare senior executives for profile opportunities, interviews, speaking engagements—including drafting briefing materials, talking points, Q&As
- BS/MS degree in Marketing or a related field
- Demonstrable experience in marketing on either agency or client side (cosmetics, beverage or fashion industry preferred)
- Proven experience in identifying target audiences and in creatively devising and leading across channels marketing campaigns
- Solid knowledge of website and marketing analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics)
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns
- Numerically literate, comfortable working with numbers, making sense of metrics and processing figures with spreadsheets
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in marketing and measurement
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.