First Bank of Nigeria Limited (FirstBank) is Nigeria's largest financial services institution by total assets and gross earnings. With more than 10 million customer accounts, FirstBank has over 750 branches providing a comprehensive range of retail and corporate financial services. The Bank has international presence through its subsidiaries, FBN Bank (UK) Limited in London and Paris, FBNBank DRC, FBNBank Ghana, FBNBank Gambia, FBNBank Guinea, FBNBank Sierra-Leone and FBNBank Senegal, as well as its Representative Offices in Johannesburg, Beijing and Abu Dhabi.
Head IT Programme Manager
Ref Id: 1800002O
Location: Head Office, Lagos
Job: FBN GEN. Job Family
Organization: Technology and Services
Job Type: Full-time
- Conduct feasibility studies and confirm results with business units to facilitate decision making
- Assist with the creation of project charters, scope documents, risk assessments and budgets
- Assist in developing work plans, schedules, project estimates, resource plans and status reports
- Identify and anticipate risks and issues. Facilitate resolution, mitigation, and appropriate escalation
- Contribute to management of project risk and change management
- Assist with assessing inter-project dependencies and gauge the financial impact and risk of the project
- Ensure project quality standards are adhered to during project execution and delivery
- Provide performance feedback for project team members.
- Assist with measuring and reporting of value achieved and business benefits realized through projects
- Coordinate project communication between the technology and business communities
- Provide status report as required
- Minimum of a first degree or its equivalent in a Business /IT related discipline
- Masters, MBA or a recognized professional certification will be an added advantage
- 4+ years of project management experience
- 2+ years of management experience.
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.