Driving School Driver at Richbrands Group
Posted on: 5 December, 2018
Deadline: 9 December, 2018
View Jobs in Logistics and Transportation
View All Jobs at Richbrands Group
Breeze Driving School Limited is a new driving school. Breeze Driving School Limited is a duly registered company in Nigeria with Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC). It offers Basic Leaner Driver Course, Proficiency Driver Course, Executive Driver Course and Specialized Driver Course.
Breeze Driving School Limited is committed to providing professional and quality driver training to drivers of all ages and experience levels. This is why we have developed different categories of driving training program designed especially for individuals and corporate organizations to improve their safe driving behaviors and habits. To provide personal customer service delivery to people through experienced and well trained workforce that guarantee sustained mutually benefitting relationship.
Driving School Driver
- To teach students how to drive effectively.
- To ensure that safety rules and regulations are observed while driving (eg use of seat belts)
- Keep accurate records of vehicle mileage, fuel consumption and reporting due servicing and maintenance work to vehicle.
- Perform daily inspections to ensure that all official vehicles are road worthy and in good working order by completing relevant document.
- To wash, clean and tidy official vehicles and ensure vehicles are parked in a secured area.
- Complete vehicle inspection checklists and promptly report any defects, faults or incidents that occur to the Admin and Hr Executive.
- Check that all vehicle equipment and tools are secured safely and are functioning correctly (eg Wheel Spanner, Jack, Spare tyre C- cautions, Jump start cable etc)
- Ensure the validity of regulatory document in the vehicle (eg Road worthiness, Lassra Permit, Vehicle license, Local Government papers etc) and report expiration for renewal.
- Job Field Transportation and Driving
- To teach the students how to drive to and from designations
- To operate assigned vehicle in a safe manner
- To recognize and attend to vehicle maintenance needs
- To perform basic inspection of the vehicle before traveling and ensure vehicles are in good condition and safe
Skills and Requirements:
- 7 years and above experience as a company driver.
- Must have a valid driving license
- Ability to pass a driving test and background check
- Experience and good knowledge of Lagos Roads and sufficient knowledge of traffic law.
- Consider different routes to decide the best time and route to take.
- Must be a safety conscious person, focused, confident and observant
- Must be based on Lagos state.
- Must possess a positive and professional attitude
- Defensive/ Offensive driving skills
- Ability to communicate fluently in English
- Mature, healthy with excellent eyesight and punctual with a good attendance record (26yrs – 45yrs) preferred.
- Flexibility in terms of working hours.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CV to: email@example.com
- Know More About Richbrands GroupSimilar Jobs
- Chauffeur /Executive Driver at Combination Industries
- Company Driver at Amazuma Services Limited
- Driver/Instructor at Richbrands Group
- Driver III at Management Sciences For Health - MSH
- Driver at Nera Hotels
- Driver at Beckley Consulting Limited
- Delivery Representative at One Kiosk Africa
- Company Driver at Look Media Nigeria