Angular Developer at Gidi Mobile Limited
Posted on: 5 December, 2018
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at Gidi Mobile Limited
Gidi Mobile Limited - Our organisation is a dynamic fast-paced technology firm, positioned to make an impact in the technology sector while delivering value to its customers.
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
- Are you an experienced Angular Developer that is passionate about users, and builds with user context uppermost in your mind?
- Are you at home working with designers to bridge the gap between imagination & user delight? Are you passionate about excellence and breaking new frontiers? Are you passionate about developing awesome applications that actually transform real human beings’ lives? Would you love to join a global, world-class team of experts that loves to have fun while doing great work?
- If this is you, then we have a job for you!
- You will be responsible for developing, maintaining and testing components of mobile and desktop web apps.
- You will create e2e test suites, and build and test scripts for continuous integration.
- You will work with back-end developers to integrate back-end REST services.
- You will conduct code reviews and help maintain code quality & documentation.
To be successful in this role, you are expected to have:
- A minimum of 4 years’ experience with Angular(2/4/5)
- Deep knowledge of Angular practices and commonly used modules
- Experience with CSS precompilers like Sass and LESS
- Practical experience with Progressive Web Apps & PWA performance checklists
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them
- Good understanding of SEO principles
- Experience with code versioning tools (Git)
- Expertise and experience with developing for users in poor-connectivity environments
- Experience with PHP frameworks (Laravel, Slim) would be a plus.
Finally, in terms of human qualities, a strong candidate for this role will:
- Be deeply curious, and up-to-date with the latest trends & techniques
- Have a significant degree of developer community involvement and reputation
- Have a very high level of integrity, and unquestioned respect for intellectual property
- Be very hardworking, very persistent, and very self-driven
- Share our passion to create a better world through our work.
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.
- Recent Jobs from Gidi Mobile Limited
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Android Developer at Gidi Mobile Limited
- PHP Developer at Gidi Mobile Limited
- Visual Designer at Gidi Mobile Limited
- Digital Designer at Gidi Mobile Limited
- Product Designer at Gidi Mobile Limited
- Full Stack Java Developer at Gidi Mobile Limited
- Software Engineering Intern at Gidi Mobile Limited
- Know More About Gidi Mobile LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Assistant Manager, Transmission Planning at Main One Cable
- Head of Information Technology at Adexen
- Back Office Microwave Engineer at Huawei Technologies Co. Ltd.
- IT Helpdesk Officer at Health Plus Limited
- IT Support Consultant at Girl Effect
- Mobile App Developer at Credpal
- Actuarial Lead, Claims and Analytics at Reliance HMO
- Mobile App Developer Intern at Shuttle Technologies Limited