PHP Developer at Gidi Mobile Limited
Posted on: 5 December, 2018
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at Gidi Mobile Limited
Gidi Mobile Limited - Our organisation is a dynamic fast-paced technology firm, positioned to make an impact in the technology sector while delivering value to its customers.
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
- Are you an experienced PHP Developer looking to join a dynamic team of young and super-bright developers who are passionate about transforming lives through code?
- Are you well-versed in programming best practices and object-oriented design patterns?
- Are you passionate about excellence and breaking new frontiers? Would you love to join a global, world-class team of experts that loves to have fun while doing great work? If this is you in a nutshell, then we have a job for you!
- You will be responsible for developing, testing, and maintaining scalable PHP-based web applications and services using object-oriented design patterns
- You will be required to identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
- You will conduct code reviews and help maintain code quality & documentation
To be successful in this role, you are expected to have:
- A minimum of 3 years experience with PHP
- Experience building web applications and services using PHP, Laravel, Slim and Eloquent ORM
- Experience with continuous integration and delivery process with Jenkins
- Knowledge of object-oriented programming and coding best practices
- Practical experience with Linux OS
- Experience with container solutions such as Docker
- Good knowledge of relational and NoSQL databases like MySQL, Redis, MongoDB
- Experience with code versioning tools (Git)
- [Experience with Angular(4/5) and TypeScript would be a plus]
Finally, in terms of human qualities, a strong candidate for this role will:
- Be deeply curious, and up-to-date with the latest trends & techniques
- Have a significant degree of developer community involvement and reputation
- Have a very high level of integrity, and unquestioned respect for intellectual property
- Be very hardworking, very persistent, and very self-driven
- Share our passion to create a better world through our work
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.
- Recent Jobs from Gidi Mobile Limited
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Android Developer at Gidi Mobile Limited
- Visual Designer at Gidi Mobile Limited
- Digital Designer at Gidi Mobile Limited
- Product Designer at Gidi Mobile Limited
- Full Stack Java Developer at Gidi Mobile Limited
- Angular Developer at Gidi Mobile Limited
- Software Engineering Intern at Gidi Mobile Limited
- Know More About Gidi Mobile LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Assistant Manager, Transmission Planning at Main One Cable
- Head of Information Technology at Adexen
- Back Office Microwave Engineer at Huawei Technologies Co. Ltd.
- IT Helpdesk Officer at Health Plus Limited
- IT Support Consultant at Girl Effect
- Mobile App Developer at Credpal
- Actuarial Lead, Claims and Analytics at Reliance HMO
- Mobile App Developer Intern at Shuttle Technologies Limited