Insidify (SeamlessHR) is a fast-growing HR Technology software company providing solutions in Recruitment Management, Learning Management and HRIS/HRMS- as single solutions or a suite of solutions named SeamlessHR, where a unified workforce application encompassing Applicant Tracking System, Online Testing, Online Learning, HRIS, Employee Self Service, New Hire Onboarding, Payroll, Time and Attendance, Talent Management, Performance Appraisals, and more are all in one system. We currently serve over several clients in Nigeria and other African countries.
Specialization(s): Media & Public Relations,Media production
Reports to: The CEO
- One of our core business function is E- Learning content development, and our growth strategy is heavily focused on product innovation around our e-learning content offering.
- As the E- learning and content development team, you will be the creative director, always at the centre of the learning product strategy, leading the whole learning team.
- You should have a creative mindset, be able to look at a content and think of the best possible way to create a course that will allow learners achieve the intended learning objectives.
- Be able to demonstrate a close understanding of the e-learning production cycle and learning design process. Ideally, have knowledge and experience of working with, and using, learning technologies standards (SCORM and AICC) and authoring tools.
- You have to be highly articulate and able to communicate with a range of audiences including production team, clients and subject matter experts, instructional design expert, development team, and industry stakeholders. You can provide sound arguments and a clear direction for commercial and product decisions. Participate in “Train the Trainer” sessions and ensure that the courses are delivered on time, within budget and at the required level of quality.
- As our ideal candidate, you should have thorough knowledge of industry’s legal rules and guidelines, In depth knowledge of SeamlessHR diverse business functions, be detail-oriented, familiar with the start-up ecosystem, driven, articulate, and enjoy working with others in a fun and fast-paced environment.
- We are looking for creative problem solvers with a passion for innovation to join our team.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities
- Leading the idea generation process by engaging with clients, listen to their needs, and turn those into a roadmap of courses that you will have ultimate responsibility for delivering
- Working closely with our content production team to agree priorities, review key deliverables and provide client feedback, make improvements and iterative development
- Making decisions about prioritising course creation process so that client needs are met and that we continue to outpace the market
- Collaborate with Instructional Designers and Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) to capture project specific educational content using storyboards and/or scripts
- Contribute to and adheres to the branding and style guidelines of the organization; works with established templates
- Applies communications and design best practices and standards in order to deliver impactful and visually appealing content
- Modifies existing eLearning courses to reflect updates and meet evolving learning needs.
- Adhere to e-Learning development standards and communication protocols; e.g., SCORM, AICC in support of successful publishing into Staffclass LMS or web environment
- Conduct QA testing for eLearning courses and resolves issues related to delivery of content on LMS, web platforms or mobile devices.
- Effectively manage and prioritize day-to-day activities and tracks project progress, identifies potential issues, and captures lessons learned along the way
- Create and maintain a library/database of resources including but not limited to content assets e.g., video, images and learning resources; e.g., self-help instructions, technical and functional requirements, process/project documentations
- Keeps current with latest content development technologies and tools as well as eLearning best practices and trends
- Keeping up to speed with changes in legislation that present new opportunities, spot emerging business challenges and monitor the competition
- Working closely with our sales and marketing teams to refine our value proposition and generate new sales lead
- Learning and translating user needs and wants into detailed technical requirements to ensure our products meet market needs
- Work closely with product development team to answer questions and prioritization regarding feature and functionality details for technology projects
- Communicating effectively with the CEO, Head Of Business Operations and key stakeholders on project strategy, features, scope and progress
- Define the scope of technology projects and create detailed work plan in collaboration with CEO and Head of Business Operations
- Developing schedules for project completion and determine the objectives and measures
- Ensuring that the project deliverables are on time, within budget and at the required level of quality
Qualifications and Person Specification
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Business Administration, Production, or a related field.
- Proven learning management experience
- A self-starter who takes ownership of products and projects
- Demonstrate an understanding of emerging learning technologies
- An articulate communicator
- Deep interest in tech trends and ability to integrate trends in products
- Have high level of Intellectual curiosity and preferably
- Ability to elicit, capture, and document requirements directly from clients and design systems according to those requirements
- Must be highly motivated, and able to work well alone and as part of a team
- Familiarity with professional video production procedures, practices, techniques, and terminology
Required Skills and Competencies
All core competencies plus:
- E-learning content production skills (Ability to demonstrate a close understanding of the e-learning production cycle and learning design process)
- Critical thinking and Problem solving (A problem-solver with great listening and probing skills)
- Interpersonal skills (Excellent interpersonal and communication skills to interact with clients, top management, development team, sales team and other stakeholders)
- Project Management skills
- Resource planning skills
- Training skills (Expert ability to “Train the Trainer”)
- Curriculum planning skills
- Visual design
- Course delivery methodologies
- Product development and delivery
- E-learning best practices (Knowledge and experience of working with, and using, learning technologies standards (SCORM and AICC) and authoring tools; video, responsive design, gamification, simulations, and animation/motion graphics.
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.