Android Developer at Gidi Mobile Limited
Posted on: 5 December, 2018
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at Gidi Mobile Limited
Gidi Mobile Limited - Our organisation is a dynamic fast-paced technology firm, positioned to make an impact in the technology sector while delivering value to its customers.
- Are you an experienced Android developer with a strong passion for excellence while breaking new frontiers?
- Are you passionate about developing awesome applications that actually transform real human beings’ lives? Would you love to join a global, world-class team of experts that loves to have fun while doing great work? If this is you in a nutshell, then we have a job for you!
- Responsibilities and Requirements
- You will be responsible for developing and maintaining world-class android applications in collaboration with product managers, engineers and product designers. You will be required to help identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs. You will conduct code reviews and help maintain code quality & documentation.
To be successful in this role, you are expected to have:
- A minimum of 4 years’ Android development experience with Java
- Deep knowledge of Android SDK, different versions of Android, and expertise with building for multiple screen sizes & devices
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect Android applications to back-end services
- Experience with Android Architecture Components
- Experience with Firebase products - including Cloud Messaging, Analytics, Invites, Dynamic Links, and Crashlytics among others
- Expertise and experience with developing for users in poor-connectivity environments
- Strong knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices
- Experience with offline storage and performance tuning
- Knowledge of open-source Android ecosystem and the libraries available for common tasks
- Experience with Android Studio and Git
Finally, in terms of human qualities, a strong candidate for this role will:
- Be deeply curious, and up-to-date with the latest trends & techniques
- Have a significant degree of developer community involvement and reputation
- Have a very high level of integrity, and unquestioned respect for intellectual property
- Be very hardworking, very persistent, and very self-driven
- Share our passion to create a better world through our work
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.
- Recent Jobs from Gidi Mobile Limited
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- PHP Developer at Gidi Mobile Limited
- Visual Designer at Gidi Mobile Limited
- Digital Designer at Gidi Mobile Limited
- Product Designer at Gidi Mobile Limited
- Full Stack Java Developer at Gidi Mobile Limited
- Angular Developer at Gidi Mobile Limited
- Software Engineering Intern at Gidi Mobile Limited
- Know More About Gidi Mobile LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Assistant Manager, Transmission Planning at Main One Cable
- Head of Information Technology at Adexen
- Back Office Microwave Engineer at Huawei Technologies Co. Ltd.
- IT Helpdesk Officer at Health Plus Limited
- IT Support Consultant at Girl Effect
- Mobile App Developer at Credpal
- Actuarial Lead, Claims and Analytics at Reliance HMO
- Mobile App Developer Intern at Shuttle Technologies Limited