Innovation Manager at UAC
Posted on: 4 December, 2018
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Manufacturing / Production / FMCG
View All Jobs at UAC
UAC of Nigeria Plc. is a leading private sector enterprise with active participation in the development of the country since 1879. A diversified, food-focused company, UAC’s operations span the foods, real estate, paints and logistics sectors of the economy. We are committed to building and developing our people towards realizing their full potentials.
Reports to: General Manager-Marketing
Purpose of the Job
- To own and drive a compelling Innovation pipeline from ideation to commercialization by transforming our end to end innovation process, specifically ensuring the organization delivers the commercial step change in innovation implementation and execution.
Job Accountabilities/Key Responsibilities
- Takes ownership of new product launches from concept development to commercial launch.
- Takes the lead in preparing business cases for innovation and renovation.
- Responsible for crafting product development brief in liaison with respective Brand Managers.
- Responsible for driving through formula/packaging optimization initiatives, in conjunction with Research & Development, Regulatory Affairs, Brand teams, and Consumer Insights.
- Manages the communication and effective flow of information and approval systems associated with the innovation Process.
- Develops, shares and ensures effective use of best practice and common platforms relevant to product innovation.
- Prepares detailed work breakdown structure, financial budget and timelines for the project.
- Defines critical path of the project, anticipate potential obstacles.
- Ensures that timelines are kept, objectives are met & key questions are answered.
Person Specification/Job Requirements
- A first degree or its equivalent
- At least 4 years in FMCG
- Must have driven Innovation end to end as a core function
- Great Project Management Skills
- Strong Influencing Skill
- Good Team player
- Strong Analytical Skills
- Critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to persuasively sell ideas
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.
- Recent Jobs from UAC
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Financial Controller at UAC
- Consumer Insight & Market Intelligence Manager at UAC
- Know More About UACSimilar Jobs
- Quality Assurance/Quality Control Manager at Aldelia Limited
- Supervisor - Quality Assurance (Onga Cube) at Promasidor
- Factory Worker at OWPPiN Limited
- Quality Control Supervisor at Dangote
- Research and Development Manager at Dangote
- Quality Control Supervisor at Stresert Services Limited
- Production Manager at Stresert Services Limited
- Senior Screen Printer at Chrysolite Designs