IT Intern at Greensprings School
Posted on: 4 December, 2018
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Greensprings School
Greensprings School is an independent, non-partisan, day and boarding school for boys and girls from 18months - 18years. We encourage students to be lifelong learners by instilling in them great confidence, respect and a consciousness of the needs of society.
Greensprings School began in 1985 in the heart of Anthony Village, Lagos. Today, we have established another state of the art campus on the Lekki Peninsula in Lagos. The Greensprings Community places great value on character and moral education as well on academics achievements. Our unique education ensures that boys and girls learn in the words of our school song.
- Operate an IT helpdesk for rendering prompt, professional and friendly assistance to users who report different IT incidences and problems.
- Provide first level hardware diagnosis and co-ordinate the operational aspects of hardware maintenance and servicing of all computer equipment.
- Install, maintain and upgrade computer equipment, software and peripherals in accordance with global standards. This task includes ensuring that all computer software and antivirus applications are up-to-date.
- Assist in development of necessary in-house capacities for the efficient use of IT resources.
- Liaise with the IT team on the management and implementation of IT Projects at other campuses.
- Provide technical support to workshops and meetings onsite and off-site including preparation, installation and operation of equipment.
- Maintain inventory for all IT equipment and provide regular updates to the IT Manager.
- Provide first-level IT support services: troubleshooting and resolving end-users IT issues
- Regular Servicing and maintenance of ICT equipment, which will include: cleaning and blowing dust; anti-virus update and scanning
- Ensuring that only authorized people can access the office network facilities.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward cvs to email@example.com
Please note that only the successful candidates will be contacted
- Know More About Greensprings SchoolSimilar Jobs
- Management Information System/Payment Coordinator at Save The Children
- M&E Volunteer at PACT
- Graphics Designer at Vista Africa Holdings
- Consultant Firm for the Assessment of the Integrity of the Community's IT Infrastructure and the Capacity needs of the Community Computer Centre (CCC) at Economic Community of West African States (ECOWAS)
- Java Developer at AFNORD Nigeria
- Front End Web Developer at Landlagos
- Programmatic Data Systems and Technology Specialist at Catholic Relief Services
- IT Assistant at North East Regional Initiative (NERI)