Procter & Gamble Internship - Multiple Functions at Procter and Gamble
Posted on: 4 December, 2018
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Manufacturing / Production / FMCG
View All Jobs at Procter and Gamble
Procter and Gamble is one of the largest FMCG (Fast Moving Consumer Goods) company in the world with strong brands like Pampers, Ariel, Always, Gillette and Oral B just to name a few. We have been in existence for over 179 years globally and 24 years in Nigeria.
Procter & Gamble Internship - Multiple Functions
Req No: IME00000467
- The Internship drive is for fresh graduates who have NOT commenced their National Youth Service (NYSC). Our aim is to pre-select exceptional fresh graduates for internship openings in P&G.
- This opening is not limited to any specific field of study. The job openings cover departments like Sales, Supply Network Operations, Brand/Marketing, Consumer Market Knowledge, Human Resources, etc. Successful candidates will be considered for openings across Procter & Gamble departments in Lagos. Note that no specific field of study is required for any specific department.
- Note that this opening is not limited to any specific field of study, but for fresh graduates only, who have not started NYSC
- Only candidates who have graduated in either 2017 or 2018 will be considered.
Method of Application
- Candidates successful with this online application will be invited for a test.
- We wish you all the best with your application!.
Interested and qualified? Go to Procter and Gamble career website on www.pgcareers.com to apply
- Know More About Procter and GambleSimilar Jobs
- Intern - Drug Control and Crime Prevention, I (Temporary Job Opening) at UNODC - The United Nations Office on Drugs and Crime
- Admin/Receptionist Intern at Mercy Corps
- Mobile App Developer Intern at Shuttle Technologies Limited
- I.T/ Siwes Student at Attainables Edutainment Limited
- Website and Mobile App Development Intern at Ultra Media Solutions Limited
- Supply Chain Graduate Trainee at Nestle Foods
- Administrative Intern at Shuttle Technologies Limited
- Human Resources Intern at Management Sciences For Health - MSH