Radiographer at Pyramids Diagnostics Services
Posted on: 3 December, 2018
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Healthcare / Medical
View All Jobs at Pyramids Diagnostics Services
Pyramids Diagnostics was established in 2005 as a private liability company in the heart of Port Harcourt, Nigeria. It was established with a mission to meet the critical desire to bridge the gap in the diagnostic arm of the health sector in our environment. Increasingly, for lack of credible diagnostic apparatus and reliable laboratory investigative results in some health institutions, a missing link exist in the doctor’s ability to arrive at leading clinical diagnostics, consequently compromising therapeutic outcomes.
- Special Sonography/Ultrasound scan procedures
- Carry out special Radiological/basic x-ray procedures including Mamography, Fluoroscopic procedures, digital radiography/dicom system.
- Carry out MRI, Echocardiography, CT, and other specialized areas.
- Applicant must posses a minimum of B.Sc (Second Class lower) in Imaging Science / Radiography, with a minimum of 5 years post NYSC experience.
- Candidate must be between the age of 25 and 45 years old.
- Candidate must be professionally certified in Echocadiography.
- Must present proof of registration with their professional regulatory bodies and current practicing license.
- CT scan, MRI imaging experience will be an advantage.
Method of Application
Applicaants should send their Application Letter and CV to: email@example.com
Interested and qualified? Go to Pyramids Diagnostics Services career website on www.linkedin.com to apply
- Know More About Pyramids Diagnostics ServicesSimilar Jobs
- Project Assistant / Communications / Learning and Evaluation Officer - SHOPS Plus at ABT Associates
- Technical Specialist / Program Coordinator - SHOPS Plus at ABT Associates
- State Technical Director - Nigeria IHP Task Order 3 at Palladium Group
- Matron (Nursing) at Sigma Consult
- CEO, Reliance Family Clinics at Reliance HMO
- Chief Medical Officer at Leaps and Bounds Partners
- Malaria Manager at Tyonex Nigeria Limited
- Regional Director at John Snow Inc - JSI