Security Guard at ShepherdHill Security
Posted on: 3 December, 2018
Deadline: 15 December, 2018
View Jobs in Security
View All Jobs at ShepherdHill Security
ShepherdHill Security is an outstanding Security Company with a vision of positioning itself as the first and last name in security industry, by building a reputation that substantially outstrips its rivals.
- Secures premises and personnel by patrolling property; monitoring surveillance equipment; inspecting buildings, equipment, and access points; permitting entry.
- Prevents losses and damage by reporting irregularities.
- Controls traffic by directing drivers.
- Completes reports by recording observations, information, occurrences, and surveillance activities; interviewing witnesses; obtaining signatures.
- Maintains organization's stability and reputation by complying with legal requirements.
- WAEC/NECO/OND/HND male(5.8FT and above)
- Age-28 to 40 years
- Applicants must reside in Lagos (Ikoyi, Ijora, Obalande, VI, Lekki etc)
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their updated CV to:
Plot 175 Gbagada Expressway,
Gbagada Phase II,
For Enquiry: Call: 08171957048,07010398330 (Recruitment Officer)
- Know More About ShepherdHill SecuritySimilar Jobs
- Country Safety Advisor at Danish Refugee Council (DRC)
- Training Instructor at Bemil Nigeria Limited
- Security Operative at Bemil Nigeria Limited
- Security Officer at Macgregol Security Limited
- Security Manager at Nocturnus Security Limited
- Security Operative at Denny Martins Security & Safety Nigeria Limited
- Security Officer (KDUTSS 07) at KolaDaisi University
- Chief Security Officer at Veritas Kapital Assurance Plc