Accountant at Descasio - Nigeria
Posted on: 3 December, 2018
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at Descasio - Nigeria
Descasio is the leading cloud computing solutions provider in the sub region. We are the bridge between cloud based solutions and legacy On-Premise solutions. We harness cloud-computing technologies by helping organizations of all sizes dramatically improve employee productivity and focus on key business operations by removing the need for expertise and cost of expensive IT Infrastructure and personnel.
- Administer accounts receivable and accounts payable;
- Provide a wide range of essential financial analysis to the company operations.
- Prepare, develop and analyse reports for decision making purposes.
- Awareness of the wider business environment in order to drive business growth.
- Control the cash flow position throughout the company, maintain the integrity of funds and other valuable documents
- Understand and approve client and vendors business legal contracts, statutory and tax obligations
- Communicate the company's expected and actual performance using financial statement ratio analysis and other reporting tools.
- Support the company’s accounting and financial functions using job descriptions, policies, and procedures, and methods for automating document control.
- Ensure the maintenance of appropriate financial records, prepares required financial reports, insures audits are completed in time and statutory book closing occur.
- Ensure compliance with legal and regulatory requirements in all finance related functions.
- Supervise the budgeting process to ensure timely completion of the budget, undertake bi-annual budget review and securing Management’s approval for company annual budget.
Qualifications & Skills
- B.Sc - Minimum qualification
- ICAN certification is a requirement
- Experience in Financial planning & analysis is an added advantage
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Ability to work independently.
- Insightful, can suggest and implement changes to improve individual and team processes, sales methodology and user experience.
- Master and maintain strong knowledge of market needs, competition and latest industry news and trends.
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written) with fluency in English. Be able to articulate when under pressure.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Descasio - Nigeria career website on www.linkedin.com to apply
- Know More About Descasio - NigeriaSimilar Jobs
- Internal Auditor at Montaigne Place
- Healthcare Financing & Advocacy Coordinator at Save The Children
- Head of Finance (Group) at Hamilton Lloyd and Associates
- Head, Internal Control at Peridot Forte Solutions Consulting
- Internal Auditor at Townserve Microfinance Bank Limited
- Accountant at Montaigne Place
- Income Auditor at Startup Jobs
- Head of Finance at Westfield Consulting