Back-End Developer at Baywise Technology Limited
Posted on: 3 December, 2018
Deadline: 7 December, 2018
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at Baywise Technology Limited
Baywise Technology Limited is an IT solution provider – with expertise on software development and custom IT solutions. We’re helping today’s largest, global enterprises become more user friendly and creating richer, meaningful customer experience. We are a team of developers, analysts and designers that are skilled and passionate about technology and how we can use it to serve our clients excellently.
- Collaborate with designers to bring products to life.
- Manage the interchange of data between the server and the users.
- Development of all server-side logic and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end
- Integrating the front-end elements built by your coworkers into the application.
- A basic understanding of front-end technologies is therefore necessary as well.
- Design of the overall architecture of the web application
- Development and implementation of various data Structures & algorithm.
- Use of API services, Creation, integration and RESTful services
- Reporting-generating analytics and statistics such as volume of transaction, number of visitors etc.
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
- Work alongside the team on complex large-scale web projects and handle small-to-medium projects on your own.
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by a front-end developers with server side logic
- Optimization of the web application for maximum speed and scalability
- Building reusable code and libraries for future use
- Implementation of security and data protection
Skills and Qualifications
- 2-5 years’ experience in a similar role
- Strong understanding of server-side scripting and PHP frameworks, like Laravel
- Expertise and strong experience in data Structures, & algorithm development
- Strong competence in web frameworks such as laravel
- Understanding of MongoDB and MYSQL
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Strong proficiency with NodeJS – is added advantage
- Strong proficiency of Blockchain Technology – is added advantage
- Understanding accessibility and security compliance
- User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
- Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system
- Management of hosting environment, including database administration and scaling an application to support load changes.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume/CVs to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Recent Jobs from Baywise Technology Limited
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Frontend Developer (UI/UX) at Baywise Technology Limited
- Know More About Baywise Technology LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Value Added Services (VAS) Manager - Jumia at Jumia Nigeria
- IT Technical Support at Eko Maintenance Limited
- User Interface and Experience Designer at KPMG
- Mobile Application Developer at eHealth4everyone
- Mobile Developer at KPMG
- Telecommunications Engineer at Kampala International University (KIU)