Store Keeper at RoVedana
Posted on: 30 November, 2018
Deadline: 4 December, 2018
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at RoVedana
Rovedana Limited - Our client, a high end retail store that deals on luxury fashion clothing and accessories requires the services of a qualified candidate to fill the position below:
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
- We are currently in need of a young graduate (with experience) for a store keeping role for our client on the Island.
- Must be a HND or B.Sc. holder (She/he must have done their NYSC).
- They have a previous experience in store keeping.
- Must be available to start work immediately (By first week of December 2018).
- Must be resident in Lekki and environs.
Method of Application
9AM; Tuesday, 4th December, 2018.
Applicants should come for a walk-in interview with their CV at:
3rd Floor, 256 Murtala Muhammed Way,
Alagomeji (By AP Club Bus Stop),
Yaba - Lagos State.
- Only candidates who leave on the Island will be considered for this role.
- Interested persons should come along with their CV and be formally dressed.
- Know More About RoVedanaSimilar Jobs
- Storekeeper at Solidarites International
- Procurement Officer at JMG
- Procurement Officer at HRmadam Consulting
- Country Supply Chain Manager at Action Against Hunger | ACF-International
- Purchasing Officer at Hamilton Lloyd and Associates
- LMCU, Supply Chain Specialist at Management Sciences For Health - MSH
- Head Of Procurement And Asset Management at Alan & Grant
- Ware House/Logistics Officer at GZ Industries