DAI is an international global consulting firm headquartered in the USA with offices in the UK and Nigeria. For more than 45 years, we have worked on the frontlines of international development, tackling fundamental social and economic development problems caused by inefficient markets, ineffective governance, and instability.
Key Deliverables will include;
- Monitor project progress and deliverables through continuous communication with programme staff and DAI Management.
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation.
- Liaise with DAI Management to identify and define project requirements and needs.
- Assist in the coordination of projects from inception to completion.
- Provide support to the Business Development team, as requested.
- Conduct research with respect to bids and new business opportunities.
- Provide Support to the Office of Information Management Technology(OIMT) on matters concerning DAI Nigeria
- Assist in the implementation of DAI activities such as roundtables, seminars and workshops
The ideal candidate must have:
- Bachelor’s degree with a minimum of 3 years work experience
- Experience in international development, research & analysis, communications, M&E, and knowledge management is an added advantage
- Proven capacity for research and analysis
- Excellent writing, facilitation and inter-personal skills
- Ability to work under tight deadlines
- Team player with positive attitude
- Knowledge of infographic software a plus
Location: Lagos with possibility of frequent travel to Programme offices in Nigeria.
Method of Application
Interested candidates who meet the above requirements should submit a copy of their CV using the name of the position as subject of the email to firstname.lastname@example.org. All applications must be submitted latest Friday, 7 th December 2018. Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.