Senior Network Analyst at Halliburton Energy Services
Posted on: 29 November, 2018
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Oil and Gas / Marine
View All Jobs at Halliburton Energy Services
Halliburton Energy Services Nigeria Limited - In the coming decades, energy resources will become increasingly difficult to find and access. As one of the world's largest providers of products and services to the upstream energy industry, Halliburton serves the life cycle of the well.
Senior Network Analyst
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
- Under direct supervision, monitors, reports on, and responds to complex electronic communications hardware and software problems.
- Provides primary interface with vendor support service groups and provides internal analysis and support to ensure proper escalation during outages or down periods.
- Makes wiring modification to systems and equipment and performs complex and emergency maintenance on electronic communications hardware and software.
- Requires extensive knowledge of radio communications, and/or voice/telephone communications, and/or data networks and/or satellite systems.
- Job tasks, correctly performed, impact indirectly on cost containment, efficiency, profitability or operations.
- Assists in supervising others.
- Provides basic job training and guidance on a regular basis; performs work of same or closely allied nature.
- Skills are typically acquired through completion of an undergraduate Degree IT/Telecommunications discipline and 4 years of experience in electronics which includes experience in telecommunications, or equivalent combination of education and/or experience in telecommunications.
- We bring out the best in wells and people.
- Put your strong knowledge of complex voice, data, satellite and/or radio systems to use as a Halliburton Sr. Information Technology Network Analyst.
- You are the primary point of contact with vendor support service groups and for resolving complex electronic communications hardware and software problems.
- You will provide internal analysis and support to ensure proper escalation during outages or down periods.
- System and equipment wiring modifications are made by you, when needs and you are the one depended upon to perform complex and emergency maintenance on electronic communications hardware and software.
- A bachelor's degree in Information Technology or Telecommunications or equivalent and minimum of four years experience in telecommunications or equivalent combination of education and/or experience in telecommunications are required.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Halliburton Energy Services career website on jobs.halliburton.com to apply
- Know More About Halliburton Energy ServicesSimilar Jobs
- BTL Graphic Designer at Temp A Staff
- Graphics Designer at Redwire Marketing Consulting
- Software Developer/Technical Support at Tezza Business Solutions Ltd
- ICT Support Officer at Inter-Arc Consultants Limited
- O365 Consultant at Microsoft
- Information Technology Manager at Prudential Mortgage Bank
- Computer Operator at Inspire Vocational Academies
- Wireless Network Product Manager at Huawei Technologies Co. Ltd.