Business Development Manager at Discovery Cycle Professionals
Posted on: 29 November, 2018
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Discovery Cycle Professionals
Discovery Cycle Professionals (A Division of Discovery Cycle Limited) is a global network of experienced academics and consultants assembled to provide world-class knowledge-based services globally. DCP has diverse experience across different professional fields and offers a wide-range of multi-disciplinary professional services. DCP has its headquarters in Abuja, Nigeria. Over the years, DCP has developed a wide range of multi-disciplinary professional services covering both the private and public sectors of the economy through the "DCP Ecosystem".
Business Development Manager
The business development manager is concerned with improving and growing business, by fostering and developing relationships with customers, suppliers and other partners. The business development manager will also work to improve profitability through careful strategic planning and positioning in the appropriate markets and to enhance the operation of the business its position and reputation.
Role and Task Complexities:
- Conceptualize and develop business proposals, reports, analyses, reviews and other documents for projects spanning inception to completion to implementation
- Sources for business leads and prospectus, attend meetings and do follow up on business leads in consonance with the marketing manager
- Analyze business strategies and develop improvement plans for same to provide appropriate growth to business as well as negotiate with stakeholders
- Sourcing and onboarding of clients on all projects
- Manage all development process and ensure compliance to government policies and regulations.
- Coordinate with management team and maintain budgets.
- Manage all customer communication and maintain effective relationship with all.
- Review competitor plans and effect of products and services in management.
- Evaluate market trends and provide appropriate support to product development.
- Following industry trends locally and internationally as well as drafting and reviewing contracts
- Researching business opportunities and viable income streams as well as reporting on successes and areas needing improvements
- Any other business assigned by supervisor
Technical Skills Requirement
- 1st degree in Internal Relations, Business Management, Economics or a related field
- An advanced degree/ MSC is an added advantage
- 5-7years’ relevant and related experience
- Knowledge and Competences
- High-level communication skills
- Stakeholder management skills
- Proven ability to negotiate
- Experience with design and implementation of business development strategy
- Conflict resolution
- The ability to self-motivate and motivate a team
- Experience working to and exceeding targets
Method of Application
Applicants can send CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Recent Jobs from Discovery Cycle Professionals
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Office Assistant/Cleaner at Discovery Cycle Professionals
- Teamlead Technical Services at Discovery Cycle Professionals
- Know More About Discovery Cycle ProfessionalsSimilar Jobs
- Sales Associate/Executive (Female) at Willers Solutions
- Experience Retail Manager (Fresh Foods) at Sundry Markets Limited
- Marketer and House Keeping/Room Attendance at IEC Villa Resort
- Outlet Manager at Montaigne Place
- Sales Executive at Montaigne Place
- Retail Sales Consultant at IL Bagno
- IT Sales Manager at RIOSS Technology Limited
- Category Business Development Manager - Food & Beverage/Agri Industry at Universal Analytical Export Technologies (uaXport.com)