Student Development Officer at S-TEE Schools
Posted on: 28 November, 2018
Deadline: 12 December, 2018
View Jobs in Education / Teaching
View All Jobs at S-TEE Schools
Education holds the key to a better life. Every child deserves to be properly equipped with the necessary foundation skills required to function effectively in their world. In an age where information is vital for transformation, it is important that we carefully handle our learning process in order to ensure that we are preparing adequately for our tomorrow.
S-TEE was established on the premise of attaining such goals. Since September 1978, S-TEE has maintained a strong commitment to imparting sound moral, academic, spiritual and life training skills into our learners.
Student Development Officer
- Help in maintaining relationship between the students and academic staff of the school
- Establishing programs that help in all round development of the students
- Coordinating with the students in order to set up student societies
- Conducting training for students as well as for student officers and representatives
- Supporting student development opportunities advancements through counseling and other means
- Preparing budgets for the student development programs
- Candidates should have a minimum of 3 years teaching experience in similar roles
- B.Sc. & Masters in Education or related fields
- Master’s degree in Education Administration, Curriculum Development or Quality Control, some of which should have been in a school leadership position.
- ·· Experience in teaching IGCSE A level learners would be preferred.
- Excellent leadership abilities.
- Ability to improve quality of Education by implementing quality assurance.
- Knowledge of British & Nigerian curriculum would be an advantage.
Method of Application
Qualified and experienced candidates should send their letter of application and updated CV in MS Word format, using the position applied for as title to email@example.com
NB: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Recent Jobs from S-TEE Schools
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Head of School/School Administrator at S-TEE Schools
- Deputy School Administrator at S-TEE Schools
- ICT Instructor (IGCSE) at S-TEE Schools
- Hostel Parent for Male & Female Students at S-TEE Schools