Filler Operator at Giant Beverages
Posted on: 28 November, 2018
Deadline: 5 December, 2018
View Jobs in Manufacturing / Production / FMCG
View All Jobs at Giant Beverages
Giant Beverages Limited is a new manufacturing company engaged in the production of natural and healthy non-alcoholic beverages. As a corporate entity, we produce products of the highest quality and are committed to delivering quality service to our customers. Giant Beverages drinks are produced with the finest natural ingredients to meet high quality standards.
- Operate filler
- Adjust filler height adjustment and transfer alignment.
- Adjust machine components, machine tension and pressure according to size of the bottle.
- Observe machine operations to ensure quality and conformity of packaged product to standard.
- Adjust machine when malfunction occurs, clear machine jam and report machine status.
- Clean, lubricate and make adjustments or repair to machine such as opening valve, switch levers, sliding disc etc.
- Replacing of broken leaf springs, shaft axels, pressure piece, actuating shaft, etc.
- Carry out overhaul and preventive maintenance on machine
Qualification and Experience
- At least an OND Mechanical/Electrical Engineering and completion of a craft apprenticeship, or an equivalent number of years of experience.
- 3+years Experience in beverages especailly drinks
- Production maintenance experience should be an added advantage.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Recent Jobs from Giant Beverages
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Labelling Operator at Giant Beverages
- Electrical/Automation Engineer at Giant Beverages
- Mechanical Engineer at Giant Beverages
- Know More About Giant BeveragesSimilar Jobs
- Division Monocutting Quality Control Officer at 4 Quarters Consultants Limited
- Field Marketer at First Choice Leasing Limited
- Quality Assurance/Quality Control Manager at Aldelia Limited
- Supervisor - Quality Assurance (Onga Cube) at Promasidor
- Factory Worker at OWPPiN Limited
- Quality Control Supervisor at Dangote
- Research and Development Manager at Dangote
- Quality Control Supervisor at Stresert Services Limited