Admin Officer at Willers Solutions
Posted on: 27 November, 2018
Deadline: 30 November, 2018
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Willers Solutions
Willers Solutions Limited - Our client, a reputable Oil and Gas Firm Located in Port Harcourt is looking to fill the role below:
- Monitoring and maintaining office equipment and inventory supplies; orders replacement supplies as needed.
- Creating, updating, and maintaining records and databases
- Updating office policies and procedures.
- Candidate would be responsible in the provision of administrative support.
- Scheduling company calendar and updating as needed.
- Preparing reports on expenses, office budgets, and other expenditures
- Coordinating building and maintenance issues for general repair (heating and air conditioning, security, etc.) and updating (carpet cleaning, painting, etc.).
- Organizing special functions and social events.
- Preparing correspondence, documentation, or presentation materials.
- Create and update data base.
- Coordinate Office activities and operations to ensure compliance with company policies.
- A Bachelor's Degree or its equivalent in Administrative related discipline.
- Min of 2 -3 years experience as an administrator or in relevant role.
- Excellent knowledge of basic computer skills E.g MS Word, MS Excel and Power Point.
- Gender: Male
Method of Application
Applicants should forward their CV (MS Word Format) to: email@example.com Using “Admin Officer” as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only qualified candidates would be shortlisted.
- Know More About Willers SolutionsSimilar Jobs
- Office Assistant at Old Mutual Plc
- Front Desk Officer at Eye Doctors
- Admin Officer at GUO Transport Company Limited
- Vendor Relationship Officer at Philips
- Executive Secretary at Soprom Hotel and Suites
- Vetting Officer at Human Capital Partners (HCP)
- In-Processing Officer at Human Capital Partners (HCP)
- On-boarding Receptionist at Human Capital Partners (HCP)