Accountant at Auspoint Limited
Posted on: 27 November, 2018
Deadline: 30 November, 2018
View Jobs in Oil and Gas / Marine
View All Jobs at Auspoint Limited
Auspoint Limited is a technology Service Company offering project management and consultancy services to the offshore and onshore, oil and gas and renewable energy industries and its associated sub-sectors, providing high-value, industry- specific solutions and services that help our clients achieve competitive advantage.
- We are comprised of a team of thriving, energetic people and is looking for an accountant to join the team on its mission to continue its impressive growth in the market.
- We require an experienced team player who works efficiently, accurately and is self- motivated.
- Process all banking activities.
- Budget preparation, analysis, reporting and financial forecast.
- Coordination and completion of annual audits.
- Oversee taxes and comply with FGN regulations.
- Conduct month-end and year-end closing process
- Keep up with financial policies, regulation and legislation
- Prepare asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
- Document financial transactions.
- Ensure weekly cash counts are done and properly documented.
- Recommend financial actions by analyzing accounting options.
- Summarize current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports.
- Maintains accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures.
- Reconciles financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information.
- Secures financial information by completing data base backups.
- Maintains financial security by following internal controls.
- Prepares payments by verifying documentation, and requesting disbursements.
- Answers accounting procedure questions by researching and interpreting accounting policy and regulations.
- Prepares special financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and trends.
- Maintains company confidence and protects operations by keeping financial information confidential.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- B.Sc/HND in Accounting
- 4-5 years accounting experience
- Proven knowledge of Payroll
- Experience with Audit
- Computer competency
- Effective time management
- Excellent organizational, problem solving and communication skills
- Excellent mathematical and numerical skills
- Ability to multitask
- Self motivated team player
- Good reporting skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Other relevant certifications
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CV and Cover Letters to: email@example.com
- Know More About Auspoint LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Business Intelligence & Strategy at Platinum Careers
- Financial Manager at Transsnet Financial
- Accountant - Data Entry at Triton International Company Limited
- Junior Finance Assistant at International Organization for Migration - IOM
- Accounts Officer at Eptech Power Control System Limited
- Account Executive at Royal Power and Energy Limited
- Junior Accountant at Montaigne Place
- Insurance Transaction Officer at Integrated Corporate Services - ICSL