Business Development Specialist at RyteGate Technologies
Posted on: 27 November, 2018
Deadline: 8 December, 2018
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at RyteGate Technologies
RyteGate Technologies provides consulting and information technology advisory services to a wide range of local and international clients. RyteGate is made up of a network of member firms, each of which is a legally separate and independent entity. As a leading professional services firm, we have much to contribute to public policy, business and society throughout the world.
Business Development Specialist
- We are looking for an innovative and driven business development specialist to join our growing team.
- The individual in this role would be responsible for sourcing and bringing in building and road construction contract, real estate sales analyzing our client base and current projects strategies and identifying opportunities to increase efficiency and profitability.
- We are seeking a candidate who is creatively-minded and eager to think outside the box when it comes to closing deals and expansion.
- The goal is to drive sustainable financial growth through boosting client engagement and closing businesses and forging strong relationships with clients.
- Develop a growth strategy focused both on financial gain and client satisfaction
- Builds clients engagement by locating, developing, defining, negotiating, and closing business deals relationships.
- Conduct research to identify new markets and strategies to meet the targeted prospects (Federal and state government, private sectors and individuals).
- Arrange business meetings with prospective clients and present proposals for constructions project.
- Ensure up to date with building projects adverts both on social media and newspapers
- Develop and test unique business strategies and concepts for constructions industry
- Sourcing and applying for Federal and State government building projects.
- Promote the company’s products/services addressing or predicting clients’ objectives
- Keep records of businesses and revenue
- Develop entry level staff into valuable salespeople
- Identifies trendsetter ideas by researching and tendering proposals related events, publications.
- Locates or proposes potential business deals e.g. road constructions, building construction and designs, estate construction, airport construction, Public facility construction (hospitals, schools, shopping malls, office complexes and industrial facilities et al) by contacting potential partners; prospective clients, discovering and exploring opportunities
- Stay up to date on company best practices, policies, products, pricing, and promotions.
- Closes new business deals by coordinating requirements; developing and negotiating contracts; integrating projects requirements with business operations.
- Protects organization's value by keeping information confidential
- Attending networking events.
- Making professional decisions in a fast-paced environment
- Brainstorming with business development team to create new project strategies and proposals
- Identifying solutions and services that would appeal to new clients
- Proven working experience as a business development specialist in a construction company or a relevant role
- Proven track record of success in the construction industry
- Experience in customer support is a plus
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Fluent in English
- Great networking skills
- Ability to build rapport
- Time management and planning skills
- Goal-oriented, organized team player, negotiation skills
- Eager to expand company with new sales, clients, and territories
- Able to analyze data and sales statistics and translate results into better solutions
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Able to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Self-motivated and self-directed
- Experienced at compiling and following strict budgets
- Experienced at preparing and presenting quarterly goals and forecasts for future projects
- Comfortable in both a leadership and team-player role
- Creative problem solver who thrives when presented with a challenge
- Career Level: Mid-level
- Degree: BSc/BA in Business Administration, sales or relevant field
- MBA is a plus.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to RyteGate Technologies career website on securishield.ca to apply
- Know More About RyteGate TechnologiesSimilar Jobs
- Business Development Manager at Victoria Water Services Limited
- Supermarket Manager at Inter-Arc Consultants Limited
- Sales & Marketing Officer at Mc Timothy Associates
- Marketing Manager at Simba Group
- Sales Executive - Spare Parts at Simba Group
- Field Marketer at First Choice Leasing Limited
- Marketing Operations Manager at Hazon Holdings
- Real Estate Marketer at Aeti Power Systems and Controls Limited