Process Technician at Mariteam Nigeria Ltd
Posted on: 27 November, 2018
Deadline: 11 December, 2018
View Jobs in Oil and Gas / Marine
View All Jobs at Mariteam Nigeria Ltd
Mariteam Nigeria Limited - Our client, an Oil and Gas Service Company desirous of rendering qualitative operation & maintenance (O&M) services for offshore units and platforms operating in the Oil and Gas industry in Nigeria requires qualified and suitable applicants for the position below:
- The Production Technician is authorized to operate the process and utility systems safely and efficiently and help to prepare such platform for maintenance.
Roles / Responsibilities
- Start up, Operate, Monitor and Shut Down Process and Utility systems, Monitor, maintain and optimize process parameters (Level, flow, temperature, pressure etc.) within operating requirements
- Ensure sampling is carried out and sample results are acted upon, Trouble shoot to maximize sales quality and delivery volume to identify problems, Maintain discharge water quality within currant O&M Contractor or local guidelines
- Monitor and operate electrical/hydraulic control panels, safety and emergency shutdown devices, Fire and Gas Systems, Ensure accurate and timely production reporting and logging in submitted daily or as required by company, Witness third party calibrations when appropriate to provide verification of meter factors and volumes, Prove export oil meters.
- Marine/Safety; Work to O&M Contractor Management System policies and procedures in particular Isolation Standards, and PTW, Carry out all operations in safe and environmentally sound manner, Report all discharges, leaks, spills, injuries, and incidents.
- Maintenance; Facilitate maintenance operations by applying/removing isolation as required, Operation under PTW system, Toolbox Talk and Risk Assessments, Advise maintenance personnel on hazards of plant and equipment, Maintain clear and precise communications during maintenance operations; Create and maintain effective working relationships.
- Proven experience and/or qualified to N/SVO Hydrocarbon Processing Level 2 or similar qualification level from country of origin;
- 7 years’ experience of hydrocarbon processing systems and utilities; Knowledge of ESD F&G and DCS operation; Good understanding of Permit to Work, Mechanical Isolation Standards and Risk Assessment;
- Medically fit to offshore International standards such as ENG1 or equivalent;
- IT: Practical familiarity with standard package. Operation Office and use software Internet and electronic mail system.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CV to: email@example.com
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Recent Jobs from Mariteam Nigeria Ltd
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Offshore Installation Manager (OIM) at Mariteam Nigeria Ltd
- Operations Engineer at Mariteam Nigeria Ltd
- Lead, Process at Mariteam Nigeria Ltd
- Inventory Controller at Mariteam Nigeria Ltd
- Lead, Instrumentation at Mariteam Nigeria Ltd
- Lead, Mechanical at Mariteam Nigeria Ltd
- Mechanical Technician at Mariteam Nigeria Ltd
- Control Room Operator (CRO) at Mariteam Nigeria Ltd
- Lead Mechanical Boiler Operator at Mariteam Nigeria Ltd
- Master FSO at Mariteam Nigeria Ltd
- Lead, Electrical at Mariteam Nigeria Ltd
- Second Engineer at Mariteam Nigeria Ltd
- Electrical and Mechanical Fitter at Mariteam Nigeria Ltd
- Pumpman at Mariteam Nigeria Ltd
- Chief Engineer at Mariteam Nigeria Ltd
- Lead, Electrical and Instrumentation at Mariteam Nigeria Ltd
- Electrician at Mariteam Nigeria Ltd
- Know More About Mariteam Nigeria LtdSimilar Jobs
- Heating Ventilator & Air Conditioner Technician at Dangote
- Plumber at Dangote
- Industrial Electrician at Dangote
- Welder Technician at Dangote
- Mechanical Technician at Dangote
- Production Manager at Dangote
- Maintenance Manager at Dangote
- Plumber at Box Residence