Townserve Microfinance Bank Limited was incorporated on February 12, 2008, and commenced operations on July 14, 2008, with an authorized and fully paid �up share capital of N20 million which shareholders voluntarily increased to N100 million in 2009.
a financial institution licensed by the Central Bank of Nigeria to give social and economic Support to the lower middle class, working class and the economically active poor..
committed to offering the highest level of professionalism and services with integrity to our partners and customers while ensuring profitable returns to our shareholders.
The requirements for which are as follows:
- Professionalism, integrity and commitment to social mission of Micro-finance banking.
- Comprehensive knowledge of Micro-finance banking products
- Sound knowledge of Micro-finance services, procedure, laws and regulations
- Strong analytical skills
- Knowledge of micro, small and medium enterprise market.
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Strong general management and people skills
- Bachelors Degree in Accounting.
- HND in Accounting.
- Strong Analytical Skills.
- Computer proficiency.
- Any professional qualification and also experience in microfinance banking will be an added advantage.
- 2-4 years cognate experience.
- Age requirement must be between 30-35 years of age. Applicants must reside in Lagos State.
- We request that you place advert for these position on your platform.
Method of Application
Applicnts can send CVs to email@example.com