Data Analyst Paid Intern at Youngstars Foundation
Posted on: 26 November, 2018
Deadline: 26 November, 2018
View Jobs in NGO / Non-Profit Associations
View All Jobs at Youngstars Foundation
Youngstars Foundation is one of Africa’s unique, life-changing youth organization operating in Abuja, Nigeria. From a weekly youth club in a local barber shop in 1995, Youngstars Foundation is growing to emerge as one of the lead youth non-profit that is building young people and strengthening youth organizations involved in development programs in Africa.
Data Analyst Paid Intern
- Applicant must have experience in the use Statistical Packages and intermediate to advanced skill level in at analyzing data.
- Applicant will need to be competent in graphic design and Info graphics Presentations using Photoshop, Fireworks and Corel Draw with a constant desire to push boundaries.
- Applicant will also be required to demonstrate outstanding organizational abilities coupled with a confident approach to communicating at varied levels.
- Applicant will need to be an enthusiastic worker passionate about growing skills and driving new ideas and initiatives forward.
- B.Sc/HND in Statistics, Mathematics or any other qualification in Computing
- At least 2 years’ experience with proof of achievement as Data Analyst
- Must be between 21 and 35 years of age.
- Stata, Sas, SPSS, R, Photoshop, Fireworks, Corel Draw and must have knowledge in at least one regression analysis software.
- Applicants with knowledge of Illustrations and Infographics have added advantage.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their Applications, CV and recent passport photograph to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Recent Jobs from Youngstars Foundation
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Monitoring and Evaluation Paid Intern at Youngstars Foundation
- Webmaster Paid Intern at Youngstars Foundation
- Know More About Youngstars FoundationSimilar Jobs
- Intern (Various Positions) at Drugstoc eHub Limited
- Intern Pharmacist (Allen Avenue) at Health Plus Limited
- Intern (IT Student) at Solar Turbines
- Remote Internship in International Development at Dataville Research
- Research Associate at Elnuk Nigeria
- Data Analyst at Konga Online Shopping Limited
- Content Writing Intern at The Paper Cup Factory Nigeria Limited
- Intern - Drug Control and Crime Prevention, I (Temporary Job Opening) at UNODC - The United Nations Office on Drugs and Crime