Open Market Sales Representative at Lightning Networks
Posted on: 26 November, 2018
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at Lightning Networks
Lightning Networks Limited provides multiple support services to Telecommunications operators and other Industry players within the Information Communication Technology (ICT) sector in Nigeria. The company has all necessary technical competence to build, upgrade and maintain Telecommunications Infrastructure, thus enabling the operators to concentrate on their primary bussiness.
Open Market Sales Representative
- Drive effective coverage of stores within the assigned Neighborhood routes ensuring all unique stores within the permanent journey plan are visited.
- Store number is subject to increase at any given time.
- Ensure all brands/SKUs are loaded on truck daily before trucking out for Van sales Rep.
- Ensure priority brands are listed and available in the right quantity in all outlets, while ensuring no out of stock situation (OOS) for other SKU’s.
- Sell all brands and SKUs to all customers without discrimination and achieve his volume target.
- To go to trade with all required selling tools.
- To merchandise all products while selling in all outlets.
- To always sell within assigned selling route/territory daily with no cross-crossing.
- Effectively execute outlet activation standards in all assigned outlets
- Order delivery.
- Use SFA in every call and print a receipt via the SFA device for every Productive call.
- 100% reconciliation every day.
Min Required Experience:
- A Van sales representative must be able to drive with a valid class of driver’s license prior to resumption.
- Basic understanding of Selling capabilities, Outlet activation standards, outlet segmentation, building relationships, persuasive selling and brand passion.
- Excellent communication skills - written and verbal.
- Good commercial understanding numerical skills, a understanding level of computer literacy.
- Good interpersonal skills
- Fully geographically mobile
- Ability to work flexibly.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CV to: email@example.com The job title and Location should be the subject of your mail.
- Recent Jobs from Lightning Networks
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Van Sales Representative at Lightning Networks
- Know More About Lightning NetworksSimilar Jobs
- Head, Strategy & Planning (Oil & Energy) at KPMG
- Key Account Manager at Hazon Holdings
- Business Development Manager at Pivotage Consulting
- Business Development Manager at Hamilton Lloyd and Associates
- Beauty Advisor at Health Plus Limited
- Area Manager at Health Plus Limited
- Area Manager (CASABELLA) at Health Plus Limited
- Female Floor Sales Executive at Fadac Resources