Sales Executive at TEXEM (These Executive Minds)
Posted on: 26 November, 2018
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at TEXEM (These Executive Minds)
TEXEM (These Executive Minds) - Our client, a training (in-plant and open programmes), recruitment, research and consulting company is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Type: Short Term (4 weeks)
- This organisation is recruiting for a short-term (4weeks) position of Sales Executive who would carry out high net individual sales of its executive development programmes in Lagos and the job is for immediate start.
- Prospect for potential new clients and turn this into increased business
- Cold call as appropriate within Lagos area to ensure a robust pipeline of opportunities
- Meet potential clients by growing, maintaining, and leveraging our network
- Identify potential clients, and the decision makers within the client organization
- Research and build relationships with new clients.
- Set up meetings between client decision makers and company’s practice leaders/Principals.
- Plan approaches and pitches.
- Work with team to develop proposals that speak to the client’s needs, concerns, and objectives.
- Participate in pricing the solution/service.
- Handle objections by clarifying, emphasizing agreements and working through differences to a definite conclusion.
- Use a variety of professional styles to persuade or negotiate appropriately.
- Present an image that mirrors that of the client.
- Minimum of a Second Class Upper First Degree or Master's Degree.
- Minimum of 7-9 years-High Net Individual Sales Experience and understanding of Lagos’ Commercial landscape is Critical
- Clean driver’s license and can drive.
- Excellent Communication (written and spoken)
- Possess the virtue of integrity
- Proficient in IT (Microsoft package)
- Business Development Management track records, Great Interpersonal skills, self-motivated and able to take the initiative.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: email@example.com enclosing a CV and providing a 500 words article explaining why you are a good fit and articulating a synopsis of the strategy that you would deploy towards delivering high net executives to attend our training programmes.
- Know More About TEXEM (These Executive Minds)Similar Jobs
- Direct Sales Executive at Travelconet
- Sales Associate (Luxury Brand Advisor) at TalentSquare
- Business Development Specialist at Reuxville Homes
- Business Development Manager (CEO) at iBez Nigeria
- Field Marketer at First Choice Leasing Limited
- Direct Sales Agent at LeadHire Limited
- Retail Sales Executive at Culminate Consulting
- Business Manager at Rossland Consulting Limited