Vodastra focuses on premier IT On-site services, specialized collaborative technology design, as well as integration and managed services. It specializes in providing both desktop support and server support resources to a variety of customers across the United States. We have helped clients meet goals, drive action and improve efficiency by streamlining technologies and standards, and provide the best output. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Our client's primary business includes courier and haulage services, passenger transport, hospitality, marketing and distribution of automobile spare parts and Automotive Gas Oil (AGO) in Nigeria and Ghana.
- Ensure that the company’s target is achieved
- Ensures the effective and efficient running of the branches through proper allocation of human, financial and material resources.
- Driving and implementing routing and scheduling of buses/trucks across branches to meet Company’s set target
- Ensures that the target of the branches in terms of bus/trucks loading and income are achieved and the sales proceeds banked one hour after the day’s collection.
- Identify competition and adopt strategies to surpass it.
- In conjunction with the Marketing department design products that will attract and retain our customers.
- Attract regular patronage of passengers and corporate organizations through aggressive marketing and quality service delivery.
- Secure charter services for the company.
- Ensure that Drivers and Conductors adhere to the policies of the company at all times.
- Maintain a cordial and harmonious relationship with passengers.
- Ensure the buses/trucks takes off at the scheduled time at all times.
- Ensure the drivers adhere to the preventive maintenance rules before starting the engine
- Target Achievement
- Monitor Operational Expense
- Scheduling of Buses
- Routes Profitability
- Track buses/trucks in transit
- Ensure Drivers Compliance to time/Route schedule
B.Sc/HND in a transport related course from a recognized Tertiary Institution with at least 5 years post-qualification experience in the Passenger Transport Industry.
- Communication Skills
- Leadership Skills
- Organizational Skills
- Problem Solving
- Time Management
- Technical Capacity
- Routing and scheduling.
Method of Application
Applicants should send CV's to firstname.lastname@example.org