Deda hospital, located in Abuja, seeks the services of qualified female nurses / midwives, resident in Abuja who are currently out of job to provide medical support to patients, to fill the position below
Medical Laboratory Technician
The Medical Laboratory Technician performs and submits results on specimens received for laboratory analysis using highly sophisticated instrumentation or manual methods.
- Executes systems for positive specimen identification;
- Prepares reagents, assembles equipment, verifies correct instrument operation.
- Idenitifes unusual results or abnormalities,
- Correlates laboratory data with common physician diagnosis,
- Identifies discrepancies and takes prompt appropriate action to assure accuracy,
- Solves problems and refers results.
Applicants must possess an Ordinary National Diploma or National Certificate for Medical Laboratory Technician from a reputable Institute.
Experience: 0-1 year
- English required.
- Must have the ability to speak effectively and professionally to all staff, management, and all outside individuals at all levels from elementary to professional.
Skill in adding, subtracting, multiplying, and dividing whole numbers, fractions, and decimals without a calculator.
- Must have the ability to apply non-judgmental reasoning capabilites whenever necessay when dealing with patients, visitors, and staff. Critical thinking and multi-tasking skills a must.
- Must have reasonable reflective thinking focused on deciding what to believe or do.
- Must possess pruposeful, self-regulatory judgment which results in interpretation, analysis, evaluation, and inference, as well as explanation of the evidential, conceptual, methodological, criteriological. or contextual considerations upon which that judgment is based.
- Must be able to collaborate with others to complete work; can be relied upon to organize workload; maintain neat work area; performs tasks as assigned; set appropriate priorities and be responsible for own work.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Send in your application by clicking the Apply button below