Connectrail Services Limited is a rail haulage, infrastructure and logistics support firm created to champion the active utilization of existing and new rail infrastructure for the movement of products across Nigeria and West Africa by forming strategic alliances and working with the best professionals and technology in the industry.
Business Research and Innovation Analyst
The Innovation team at Connect Rail is a group of thought leaders, innovation business partners and start-up program managers engaging with internal and external stakeholders to identify, evaluate and deploy ideas and technologies that will continue to revolutionise the Logistics sector - wherever they originate.
About the role:
In the role of Business Innovation Analyst, you’ll be a crucial part of the recently-formed central Innovation team. You’ll produce insights, help to build out our tools, track our KPIs and provide the brainpower behind our work. We’re looking for an analytical, commercial and strategic thinker, who is confident with supporting complicated cross-functional projects and operational activities and influencing change across senior stakeholders.
What you’ll do:
- Analysis of new business initiatives
- Collaborating with initiative teams in transforming an idea into crystalized business opportunity: formulating business case, defining target markets, clients
- Defining Minimum Viable Product, assessment of competitive landscape
- Developing recommendations for further growth options
- Designing the strategic operating model, establishing required capabilities and optimising incentive structures across markets and within client organisations to deliver strategic objectives.
- Identify, build, and maintain relationships with prospective and existing clients.
- Acquisition of new clients via all available B2B sales channels
- Prepare financial models, IMs, business plans, presentations and marketing collateral.
- Developing organic growth strategies based on an in-depth understanding of customer needs (‘customer-led growth’);
- Applying a structured approach to innovation to develop new strategies and propositions;
Research and Business Analysis
- Staying abreast of industry developments
- forecasting anticipated future market trends and the competitive environments in which our clients operate;
- working with clients to understand and shape strategic options ahead of key investment decisions;
- developing Research reports and industry briefings
- Analysis of investment opportunities including financial modeling, valuation and return analysis
- Market and industry research
- Due diligence on companies, management, customers, competitors and industries
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Send in your application by clicking the Apply button below