First Bank of Nigeria Limited (FirstBank) is Nigeria's largest financial services institution by total assets and gross earnings. With more than 10 million customer accounts, FirstBank has over 750 branches providing a comprehensive range of retail and corporate financial services. The Bank has international presence through its subsidiaries, FBN Bank (UK) Limited in London and Paris, FBNBank DRC, FBNBank Ghana, FBNBank Gambia, FBNBank Guinea, FBNBank Sierra-Leone and FBNBank Senegal, as well as its Representative Offices in Johannesburg, Beijing and Abu Dhabi.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
MDM - Senior Project Associate
Job ID: 1800002J
The ideal candidate will:
- Assist in defining project scope, goals and deliverables of assigned strategic initiatives in collaboration with stakeholders
- Participate in identification and validation of key business requirements
- Support development of clear business case/impact assessment for the project
- Collection and analysis of business requirements for projects
- Evaluation of data through task analysis, business process analysis, surveys etc
- Communicating effectively with external and internal customers to deliver projects’ functional requirements
- Develop detailed work plans for assigned work stream
- Develop presentations and reports
- Interface with other teams or departments in FBN as required
- Perform any other duties assigned by Project Manager
- Possesses a first degree in any discipline, preferably Computer Science.
- Additional qualification and relevant certification would be an added advantage
- Has a minimum of 5 years’ work experience, with at least 2 years in Master Data Management Implementation, preferably in a Financial Institution.
- Has participated in at least 1 cycle (project) of MDM implementation, preferably in a bank.
- Has change management and/or strategic project implementation experience
- Good analytical skills
- Knowledge of Principles, methods and tools for Project management
- Good understanding of the Nigerian financial services industry, Banking operations, bank products and services
- Knowledge of Master Data Management and its applicability
- Knowledge of the fundamentals and tangible benefits of Data Quality (DQ), Data Governance (DG) and Data Management
- Appreciable knowledge of the concept of Reference Data Management, Metadata Management and their benefits
- Knowledge of the concept of Business Intelligence, Analytics & Big Data and demonstrates a good understanding of their impact on ROI.
- Good understanding of trends in digital banking, Big Data Analytics, Machine Learning (ML) and Artificial Intelligence (AI)
- Knowledge of Finacle and First Bank service delivery/ operations processes will be an advantage
- Highly motivated individual with creative problem-solving ability and eagerness to learn in instances where technical skills and understanding may be lacking;
- Sound interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to work effectively with team members
- Good writing and verbal communication skills
- Good Presentation Skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft office packages
- Team Building
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.