Finance & Account Intern at Animal Care Services Consult
Posted on: 22 November, 2018
Deadline: 30 November, 2018
View Jobs in Agriculture / Agro-Allied
View All Jobs at Animal Care Services Consult
We are Animal Care Service Konsult Nigeria Limited, an agro-allied company that is into livestock farming, Feedmilling, Technical Laboratory Services and marketing of health products. We are committed to animal health and production and focused on being the foremost operator in the livestock industry in Nigeria.
We are currently seeking to employ suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Finance & Account Intern
- Working knowledge of Microsoft applications (intermediate level of excel)
- Strong time Management, organization and priority setting skills
- High level of efficiency, accuracy and responsibility.
- Satisfactory completion of introductory Accounting courses and basic understanding of Accounting and financial principles.
- Must not be older than 22 years
- ND holders going for one (1)-year internship.
- Must be actively enrolled in an accredited Polytechnic as a student.
- Must have completed his/her ND course or pursuing a degree in Accounting or Finance.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and IT Letter to "Human Resources & Admin" via: email@example.com
By hand to:
HR & Admin Office,
8, Adamo kabiawu Street,
Orile Agege, Lagos State.
- Know More About Animal Care Services ConsultSimilar Jobs
- Intern - Drug Control and Crime Prevention, I (Temporary Job Opening) at UNODC - The United Nations Office on Drugs and Crime
- Admin/Receptionist Intern at Mercy Corps
- Head, Internal Audit & Compliance at Health Plus Limited
- Hotel Accountant at Temp A Staff
- Mobile App Developer Intern at Shuttle Technologies Limited
- I.T/ Siwes Student at Attainables Edutainment Limited
- General Manager, Internal Audit at Hamilton Lloyd and Associates
- Financial Controller at Hamilton Lloyd and Associates