Membership Coordinator at Willers Solutions
Posted on: 21 November, 2018
Deadline: 23 November, 2018
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Willers Solutions
Willers Solutions Limited - Our client, an International Christian Organization located in Lagos is looking to fill the role below:
- To ensure new quests are assimilated into the church of God by making sure they become members.
- To develop and implement strategies that help guest feel at home and acquire a deep sense of belonging to God’s work
- To educate members on the care system as well as ensure that care and welfare is provided for members in need.
- Develop and oversee the implementation of members' decisions thereby partnering with them for growth
- Meeting needs of members within the confines of laid down system of the church. Such needs include benevolence, Business & Career, Counsel, Marriage & Relationships
- Weekly reports to be prepared and forwarded to admin department at the due time.
- Minimum qualification; first Degree
- Minimum of 3 - 4 years' work experience, preferable in a similar environment.
- A committed born-again Christian, with a personal and active relationship with God
- A versatile and good communicator who is passionate about people.
- Must be able to translate strategy into action
- Must be a creative and innovative thinker
Method of Application
Applicants should forward their CV (MS Word Format) to: firstname.lastname@example.org Using "Membership Coordinator" as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only candidates with 3 - 4 years' experience in Similar Position from a Reputable Christian Organization would be shortlisted.
- Recent Jobs from Willers Solutions
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Communications Manager at Willers Solutions
- Know More About Willers SolutionsSimilar Jobs
- Chief Operating Officer at Tomato Jos
- Head, Admin & HR at People Capacity Management
- Office Assistant at Chuvie Decor
- Deputy Rector at Grundtvig Institute
- Manager, Help to Own - HHH 0116 at PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC)
- Head of Operations at Deloitte
- Supervisor at FleetPartners Leasing Limited
- Training Assistant at International NGO Safety Organisation