Rovedana Limited - Our client is a Leading Pension Fund Administrator (PFA) that is licensed to operate as a Pension Fund Administrator to both Private and Public sector employees, while also offering pension advisory, investment and consultancy services.
They maintain a vision to be a specialist pensions fund administrator providing reliable, efficient, secure and compliant services to clients and regulators even as its services offering includes retirement savings account, pension fund management and pension advisory services.
Direct Sales Agent (PFA)
- Identifies and establishes business relationship to generate new RSA enrolees
- Develops network in the pensions market space to find prospective companies
- Works on generating list of prospective RSA clients
- Enlightens clients and prospects on the features and advantages of Pensions.
- Can use product & industry knowledge to maximize the enrolees of RSA and manage existing clients.
- Provides excellent customer service delivery to clients.
- Maintain high level of customer interface thus leading to additional referrals from existing clients
- Maintains a high presence at social functions and events to enhance the brand’s presence in the Pensions industry
- Prepares pre and post call memos
- Carry out any other assignment that might be delegated by the Team Lead.
- Must be a B.Sc./HND Holder who is resident in Lagos.
- Compulsory experience in a previous sales role with a PFA.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good Problem solving skills.
- Good Relationship management skills.
- Ability to network and prospect for new clients.
- Good dress sense
- Experience in a business development or direct sales role in a PFA is compulsory.
- Compensation is both fixed monthly income and commissions on sales.
Method of Application
10am, Friday, 23rd November, 2018
Applicants should come, along with their CV and be formally dressed, to:
3rd Floor, No 256 Murtala Muhammed Way,
By AP Club Bus Stop,
Note: For inquiry, you can call 0803 864 1620.