Account Officer, Xclusive at Diamond Bank
Posted on: 21 November, 2018
Deadline: 30 December, 2018
View Jobs in Banking / Financial Services
View All Jobs at Diamond Bank
Diamond Bank Plc - We are a leading financial institution that is goal driven. In Diamond Bank we are apt to discover young talented individuals and empower them to achieve full potentials in their career path.
With continuous training and development programs, exquisite professional courses from best hands within and outside the country, we are out to maintain our standard of excellence service delivery to both our external and internal customers. Little wonder, we have been honoured the Best Trainer of the Year award from the Industrial Training Fund (ITF).
Account Officer, Xclusive
Job Type: Permanent
Job Level: Entry Level
- Attract, serve, and retain existing and potential customers, sell the banks products and services to maximize the banks profitability and to meet and exceed customer expectations to support the delivery of the Banks strategic objectives through the provision of exceptional services.
- To sell the Banks products to customers with the objective of meeting financial targets while ensuring that customers needs are met.
- Identify and engage designated number of customers daily.
- Cross-sells the bank’s products / service offerings to existing & walk-in customers.
- Visit a minimum of 5 customers/prospects per day. Such visits should be scheduled and reasons for the calls agreed with the BM.
- Contact a minimum of 10 dormant accounts for reactivation per day. This can be via visits, telephone calls or emails.
- Provides previous day sales report and balance sheet movement to the Branch Manager (BM) at the Early Morning Sessions (EMS).
- Logs on to CRM application to attend to all unresolved cases and follow up on pending issues.
- Processes new and pending customers’ requests.
- Reviews the state of all accounts to be contacted that day. This shall include reviewingthe status of account (active or inactive); determine if account has outstanding documentation, determine account performance (trend of inflows and outflows), determine the status of customer’s request (if any) and review the product holding of the customer to determine cross-sell opportunities.
- Determine the Alternative Delivery Channels (ADCs) currently subscribed by the customer and relevant platform to introduce the client to.
- Reviews the list of uncollected welcome packs, uncollected cards and uncollected cheque books and engage the customers to pick up the uncollected items or have the items delivered to the clients.
- Confirms from operations unit (CSM/CTSS/CSE) that all account opening packages dropped the prior day have been opened and all maintenances (MIS) properly done.
- Reviews the dormant account list to select dormant accounts to engage for reactivation
- Reviews the prospect list (including leads generated from the center) to select the prospects to engage for the day.
- Calls account holders of all accounts opened the prior day to welcome them to Diamond
- Bank and to introduce himself/herself as the account officer. This call should be in line with DB’s standard script.
- Support Xclusive market campaigns in the branch to ensure campaign goals are met.
- Assist the Branch Manager in the implementation of the Marketing and Sales Strategy in order to achieve targets.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Branch and Area Managers.
- Bachelor's degree (B.sc, B.Ed, B.eng, B.Arts) with a minimum of Second Class Lower Division (2.2) in any discipline. Masters would be an added advantage.
- Preferred years of experience: 1
- Health benefits
Method of Application
(When the page opens, click on Job Vacancies)
Interested and qualified? Go to Diamond Bank career website on www.diamondbank.com to apply
- Recent Jobs from Diamond Bank
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Relationship Manager at Diamond Bank
- Account Officer, Emerging Businesses at Diamond Bank
- Business Manager at Diamond Bank
- Team Lead, Risk Strategy and Assessment at Diamond Bank
- Branch Manager at Diamond Bank
- Know More About Diamond BankSimilar Jobs
- Graduate Trainees at First Bank
- Bank Tellers at Kennedia Consulting
- Entry Level Recruitment at United Bank for Africa (UBA)
- Social Protection Specialist at World Bank
- Cluster Control Officer at First Bank
- Debit Card Manager at United Bank for Africa (UBA)
- #FCMBFlexxtern 3.0 Internship Programme at FCMB
- Bank Tellers at Kennedia Consulting