Business Development Executive at Odun Environmental Limited (OEL)
Posted on: 20 November, 2018
Deadline: 30 November, 2018
View Jobs in Janitorial Services / Environment
View All Jobs at Odun Environmental Limited (O
Odun Environmental Limited (OEL) - We are an International Environmental and Pollution Control Management and Consultancy Services provider. Odun Environmental Limited (OEL) was established in 2000 and we have since grown and developed steadily. We have a team of competent and certified professionals from a wide range of backgrounds who are at the heart of all we do and are our greatest asset.
Business Development Executive
- Prospect for potential new clients and turn this into increased business.
- Support execution of environmental projects involving site investigations and remedial investigations and remediation projects using routine and innovative technologies for cleanup/removal of hazardous wastes, contaminated soils and groundwater
- Manage technical, budgetary and schedule performance to achieve client satisfaction and repeat business
- Prepare proposals and lead or participate in client presentations
- Oversee in-house staff (engineers, scientists) and subcontractors in project execution
- Report to Principal Engineer and work effectively with minimal supervision
- Develop new business opportunities and expand business with existing clients
- Meet potential clients by growing, maintaining, and leveraging your network.
- Identify potential clients, and the decision makers within the client organization.
- Research and build relationships with new clients.
- Set up meetings between client decision makers and company’s practice leaders/Principals.
- Plan approaches and pitches.
- Work with team to develop proposals that speaks to the client’s needs, concerns, and objectives.
- Participate in pricing the solution/service.
- Handle objections by clarifying, emphasizing agreements and working through differences to a positive conclusion. * Use a variety of styles to persuade or negotiate appropriately.
- Work with technical staff and other internal colleagues to meet customer needs.
- Arrange and participate in internal and external client debriefs.
- Submit weekly progress reports and ensure data is accurate.
Qualification and Skills
- Possession of a university degree in any Environmental related discipline /Business Development or similar from a reputable institution, with a minimum of Second Class (Lower Division)
- 5 years post NYSC Experience Minimum
- Experience in Environmental field a plus
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CV to: email@example.com
- Recent Jobs from Odun Environmental Limited (OEL)
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Admin Officer at Odun Environmental Limited (OEL)
- Laboratory Analyst I at Odun Environmental Limited (OEL)
- Laboratory Analyst II (Toxicology / Toxicity) at Odun Environmental Limited (OEL)
- Environmental Executive/Officer at Odun Environmental Limited (OEL)
- Laboratory QA/QC Officer at Odun Environmental Limited (OEL)
- Environmental Manager at Odun Environmental Limited (OEL)
- HSE Officer / Supervisor at Odun Environmental Limited (OEL)
- Oil Spill Response Executive / Coordinator at Odun Environmental Limited (OEL)
- Know More About Odun Environmental Limited (OEL)Similar Jobs
- Sales Manager at Fab Juice Bar
- Telemarketers at Herbary Cure
- Sales Executives at Icojon
- Technical Sales Executive (Corporate) at SENRI Limited
- Head, Business Development (Marine) at Alan & Grant
- Sales Official at Almond Technologies
- Software Sales and Marketing Officer at Uptitek Infotech Limited
- Senior Marketing Officer at Greenfield Health Management Limited