Manager - Supply Chain Management at Kloverharris Limited
Posted on: 19 November, 2018
Deadline: 19 December, 2018
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Kloverharris Limited
Kloverharris Limited is a Human resource/IT Consulting company that provides high quality services to businesses across Africa. We pride ourselves in how well we assist organizations overcome challenges that bother on optimal performance by proffering a wide array of solutions through the use of deep IT expertise, industry- wide expertise and highly proficient tools.
Manager - Supply Chain Management
- Responsible for identifying and screening procurement suppliers, negotiating terms and conditions driving improved supplier service levels, minimizing risk while improving business results.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Strategic sourcing, procurement, clearing, local/International transportation, deliveries, warehousing and associated logistics services to third party clients
- Identification and Management of Interfaces with International Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs)
- Preparation of technical proposal to the clients
- Preparation of Commercial Proposals to clients, as well as analysis leading to such proposals
- Negotiation and Deal Closure with OEMs
- Delivers on cost reduction commitments
- Supports BD in strategic situations
- Expediting and logistics supervision
- Execution of a performance driven supplier management process resulting in structured feedback
- Inventory management
- Compliance to all procurement policies
- B.Sc in Business, Purchasing or related field
- Professional Qualifications CIPS, CIPSN, CILT, ISM, NIPSM, CAPM or PMP (or evidence of aspiration to attain applicable certification).
- Minimum of 7 years experience in a Supply Chain Management Service Role in a third-party contracting capacity
- Demonstrable Project Management Experience a MUST.
- Possess solid computer skills (proficient in Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Visio) and experience
- Self starter with excellent business/financial acumen,
- Proficient working with cross-functional teams,
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Proven track record of successfully managing risk
- Ability to focus on developing and maintaining long-term relationships with trading partners
- Ability to discuss and work with time-series analysis in forecast data preparation
- Knowledge of the different classes of client inventory in the company’s target market (WIP,MRO, service parts, damaged, and obsolete
- Possesses and demonstrates strong know-how of company service offerings.
- Demonstrates initiative in the development of new methods and solutions which add value to Company Service Delivery
- Able to manage multitudes of projects simultaneously
- Strong attention to detail required
- Strong business development acumen.
Work Condition /Physical Environment:
- A significant amount of work will be done within the office premises.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Know More About Kloverharris LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Warehouse Supervisor at GUO Transport Company Limited
- Supply Chain Analyst at Stresert Services Limited
- Supply Chain & Logistic Officer at Housessories
- Stock Controller at Viva Cinemas
- Team Lead, Procurement at Edge Business Concept Limited
- Warehouse Officer at Icojon
- Store Keeper at Dangote
- Truck Driver/Warehouseman at US Embassy