C&I Leasing Plc was incorporated in 1990 as a limited liability company and was subsequently licensed by the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) as a finance company, to provide amongst other services, operating and finance leases.
The company has since grown to be one of the largest equipment leasing and rentals company in Nigeria with 2016 revenues of N17 billion, a staff strength of over 5,500 people and subsidiaries in Nigeria, United Arab Emirates and Ghana. The company also has three main business lines namely; Fleet Management, Personnel & Business Process Outsourcing and the Marine business.
Currently looking for a technical leader and contributor responsible for designing, providing supervision and implementing petrophysical activities associated with active field development, reservoir surveillance and subsurface studies including opportunity identification and generation to support well integrity, production sustainment and cost optimization.
- Designs and provides input on key petrophysical activities, strategy, improvement initiatives, technology, sustainability efforts, and cost optimization opportunities to Geoscience management for consideration into Petroleum Engineering annual work program and activities.
- Supervises and performs duties in open hole and cased hole logging and analysis to calculate and evaluate reservoir parameters for both exploratory and development wells. That includes:
- Preparation and initiation of detailed logging programs; Wire line, TLC, LWD.
- Supervises wireline logging operations and QA/QC the data of; Basic Combo Logs, MDT, NMR/CMR, Image Log and other advanced logs.
- Provides technical specifications and requirements for logging and perforation tools.
- Carries out quick look preliminary formation and log analysis.
- Recommends test and production intervals in liaison with geologist and reservoir engineer.
- Exchanges information with colleagues including reservoir engineers, petroleum engineers and geologists.
- Develops analysis and build the petrophysical models for green and brown fields of Niger Delta blocks.
- Evaluatelogs in detail petrophysical analysis of available logs integrated with core data.Interpreted petrophysical resultin both methods deterministic and stochasticdeliver to build a reservoir modelling and simulation.
- Prepares reports and Meets quality standards.Controls and supervises contractors, consultants and service companies that performing activities related to the calculation of reservoir petrophysical parameters.
- Specifies parameters and Review work progress; Conventional Core (RCA and SCAL) studies.
- Checks work done against specifications; Third Party petrophysical analysis, Laboratory analysis of Conventional Core, SWC.
- Provides technical advice andtake a major responsibility in technical committee meeting, liaison with third party, Government regulatory / JV Partner for approval process.
- Recommendsimprovements. Develops, recommends and implements petrophysical data acquisition program, assessment and evaluation results on well integrity and reservoir monitoring for the Asset Surveillance Team with focus on providing the highest quality of petrophysical data to monitor well integrity and reservoir performance.
- Develops, provides and implements petrophysical data acquisition program, assessment and evaluation results for Niger Delta block activities related to the understanding and optimizing waste water disposal including the petrophysical characterization of the disposal reservoirs and their adjacent seals. Strengthens oversight on the monitoring of acid gas disposal through reviewing, qualifying and recommending new petrophysics based technologies as they become available to ensure effective and safe water / Gas injection programs are delivered.
- Maintains and files accurate and verified petrophysical well records. Updates the Database as required.
- Develop and execute technical mentoring program and activities for graduate trainees and less experience staff. Organize, participate and deliver knowledge sharing activities in areas of expertise internally within the company in support of high-performance culture.
- Maintains effective well cost control procedures for field development. Ensures work practises are safe and meets environmental standards. Also ensures compliance with security directives.
Master's degree in Geoscience or Petroleum Engineer from an accredited university
- 15 years of hands-on experience, to be a self-initiative and strong team player.
- Good knowledge on across Niger Delta debo-belts variety of fields, asset life cycles
- Expert in computer skills in commonly used software (Microsoft Suite, etc) as well as skill area specific computer skills (e.g.Techlog, Interactive Petrophysics, Geolog, Petrel)
- Expert in other skills within his/her area of expertise (e.g. within Geologic Rig Support Operations, Field Development, Geoscience Studies)
- Aware of all and knowledgeable of at least three cross functional skills (e.g. - Drilling, Completions, Reservoir Modeling, Reservoir Surveillance, Subsurface Data Management, Production Engineering)
- Strong written and oral English language communication skills
- Competent in the ability to generate/introduce new ideas and concepts
- Experienced mentor
Method of Application
Use the email(s) below to apply.
- Senior Petrohysicist - email@example.com ; firstname.lastname@example.org