Accountant at Advanced Concrete Technologies Ltd
Posted on: 19 November, 2018
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Building / Construction
View All Jobs at Advanced Concrete Technologies Ltd
Advanced Concrete Technologies Ltd (ACT) provides advanced and comprehensive waterproofing services. We specialize in the waterproofing of new and existing concrete structures to prevent them from leakages, water attack, dampness, paint peel, capillary rise, fungus, leaching, staining and premature ageing.
Advanced Concrete Technologies is the country representative of AQUAFIN Incorporation USA, a member of the Schomburg group, with over 40 years construction chemicals manufacturing and installations experience and with presence in over 50 countries. Aquafin (schomburg Group) is a major player in waterproofing and construction chemical industry in Europe, America and Middle East.
- A construction chemical company is urgently recruiting for the post of Accountant urgently
- Conduct all accounting operations including Billing, Cost Accounting, Inventory Accounting and Revenue Recognition for the Group's companies.
- Participate in the preparation of the budget and financial forecasts and report variances.
- Prepare and publish timely monthly financial statements for the group's companies.
- Manage month-end and year-end close process.
- Ensure quality control over financial transactions and financial reporting
- Manage and comply with local, state, and federal government reporting requirements and tax filings.
Experience & Skills
- Qualification as a Chartered Accountant
- 3 experience working as an accountant
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office Applications in particular MS Excel at an advanced standard
- Experience with Quick Books and or Xero accounting software is an advantage
- Fluency in English is required.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Send in your application by clicking the Apply button below
- Know More About Advanced Concrete Technologies LtdSimilar Jobs
- Female Finance Assistant at Lontor Nigeria
- Accountant at RoVedana
- Cashier at City of Hope Hospital
- Financial Accountant at KPMG
- Village Savings & Loans Association (VSLA) Assistant at Christian Aid
- Investment Research Analyst at Pal Pensions
- Internal Control and Audit Officer at The Poverty Reduction and Rural Women Empowerment Initiative (PRRWEI)
- IITA Coop Administrator at IITA - International Institute of Tropical Agriculture