Assistant General Accounting Manager at Henkel
Posted on: 19 November, 2018
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Manufacturing / Production / FMCG
View All Jobs at Henkel
Henkel holds leading positions in many markets and categories around the world. Founded in 1876, Henkel looks back on more than 140 years of success. Henkel operates globally with a well-balanced and diversified portfolio.
Assistant General Accounting Manager
Ref No: 18000765
Who we are looking for:
- Bachelor's/Master's in Accounting and Finance.
- Chartered accountancy preferable.
What we offer
- General Accounting: for closure of books of accounts in compliance with local/global accounting standards.
- Reconciliation of books.
- AR/AP: Area which deals into processing of Invoices for customers and suppliers
- Taxation/Legal: Direct/Indirect tax compliances, assessments, returns, transfer pricing matters etc. Legal proceedings and management of overall compliance framework.
- Business Controlling - for India Business, includes Budget and Rolling Forecast preparation, analysis of Actual Results, and preparation for monthly business reviews, MIS on Sales, Margins, and Costs etc.
- Lead Cost Management initiatives - working with cross functional team on alternate vendor/materials which are cost effective
- CNWC - Management/monitoring of Working Capital required for the business and ensure they are in line with plan.
- Process Improvements - automation of preparation of Business Review Templates, setting up processes for claiming possible tax rebates etc.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Henkel career website on henkel.taleo.net to apply
- Know More About HenkelSimilar Jobs
- Awards Management Officer at Catholic Relief Services
- Country Finance Coordinator at INTERSOS
- Internal Auditor Assistant at SeaHorse Lubricants Industries Limited
- Fraud Prevention Assistant at US Embassy
- Financial Controller at Dragnet Nigeria
- Reconciliation Officer at Elevantix Consulting
- Bursar at The Polytechnic, Ibadan
- External Auditor at Achievers University, Owo