Team Lead IT Support Engineer at Tros Technologies
Posted on: 19 November, 2018
Deadline: 10 December, 2018
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at Tros Technologies
Tros Technologies is a provider of a wide range of IT services and solutions in Nigeria. Through excellent technical capabilities, we deliver world class end-to-end technology-led business solutions to clients nationwide.
Team Lead IT Support Engineer
The key individual will serve as a technical support lead to both internal and external customers and IT team. The lead technical support Engineer is required to exercise independent initiative with the authority to act in-order to meet all clients requirements.
- The Team Lead IT Support Engineer is responsible for supporting and maintaining clients IT systems and for providing efficient desktop support to all business users.
- Diagnose and resolve technical inquiries related to Tros Technologies products and services.
- The Team lead IT Support Engineer is also responsible for resolving any IT-related faults quickly and efficiently, including a broad range of queries from how to set up an email account to system diagnostics, plus enhancing and developing the outsourced IT services offered to the company’s various clients.
- Manage communications to clients at all level to maintain positive relationship.
- Utilize information tools, training and experience to provide high level of customer satisfaction.
- Ensure adequate coaching of team members on IT related skills.
- Mentor and assist junior IT engineers to define action plans towards successful project completion , issue resolution and ensure clients satisfaction.
- Liaise with Engineering teams on technical discussion.
- Review Tros business procedures and processes to improve quality of services.
- The post holder will provide effective IT proficiency across all aspects of the business and will provide back up and support to the IT Supervisor.
- The post holder is responsible for supporting and maintaining the Microsoft Server and Desktop operating systems plus general maintenance of all IT-related hardware/software.
- The position provides exposure to a broad range of IT-related projects and activities.
The position will involve the following areas of responsibility:
- Undertake Large to medium-sized IT projects as instructed by supervisor
- Diagnose and resolve technical issues
- Responsible for managing backups
- Provide desktop and server support
- Install authorised software to laptops and desktops
- Ensuring security and upgrades are applied and kept up to date on desktops and laptops
- Antivirus installation to all desktops and laptops
- Fault-finding to laptops and desktops
- Reporting faults and maintaining logs on servers, desktops and laptops
- Completing internal user moves including phones and PABX configuration
- Patching of network and phones
- Making of Cat 5 e network cables were necessary
- Ensure all logs for equipment and users are maintained
- Managing purchase requisitions for IT hardware/software
- Ensuring all software purchased licensing is recorded and maintained
- Exchange server mailbox maintenance including archiving mailboxes
- Setting up new users and disabling expired accounts in accordance with HR requirements
- Providing support for MAC and PC
- Prepare documents, meeting materials and correspondence
- Perform basic administrative support duties as required to meet specific operational objectives
- Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned by the IT Supervisor
- Work extra hours to meet deadlines, as required and where reasonable
- Provide assistance and support to IT-related team mate
- Ensure that a high level of customer service and support is provided to all internal and external customers
Qualifications and Required Skills
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science or related discipline
- Minimum 5 years experience in an IT support environment,with a minimum of 2 years of industry experience as teamlead IT support .
- Excellent grasp of relational database management theory and practices.
- High degree of analytic and problem solving abilities.
- Strong troubleshooting skills and extensive customer facing experience.
- Excellent communication skills (oral, written and presentation).
- Proficient use of PC hardware and software (MS Office suite of applications).
- Proficient in the use of internet for communication and research
Method of Application
Applicants should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Know More About Tros TechnologiesSimilar Jobs
- IT Technical Support Officer at Eko Maintenance Limited
- Senior Full Stack Software Engineer at Trouvise
- User Experience Designer at Trouvise
- System Administrator at Trouvise
- Graphic Designer at Trouvise
- Go Developer at Trouvise
- Android Developer at Trouvise
- Graphic Designer at MyJobMag.com