Software Developer (PHP) at Vascon Solutions
Posted on: 19 November, 2018
Deadline: 21 November, 2018
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at Vascon Solutions
Vascon Solutions is an ICT company focused on Value Added Solutions Delivery in the Enterprise Technology space. VASCON draws from an experienced base of personnel whilst maintaining a personalized form of business liaison. We are ultimate in ICT Solutions with diversified skills we adapt to meet clients expectations.
Software Developer (PHP)
- Design, build and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable PHP code
- Integration of data storage solutions (MySQL, MongoDB)
- Building Restful APIs.
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
- Writing automated test using codeception.
- Solving complex performance problems and architectural challenges.
- Degree and/or relevant certifications
- 2 to 4 years experience with PHP, Laravel Framework.
- Solid understanding of object oriented programming.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools (Git).
- Solid understanding of MySQL database.
- Familiarity with concepts of MVC, Mocking, ORM, and RESTful
- Familiarity with continuous integration.
- Able to create database schemas that represent and support business processes.
- Understanding of Docker is an advantage.
- Understanding of Mongo or any NoSQL database is an advantage.
- Competitive within the industry standard
- Other benefits are applicable.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CV to: email@example.com Using the position as the subject of your email.
- Recent Jobs from Vascon Solutions
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Odoo ERP Administrator at Vascon Solutions
- Know More About Vascon SolutionsSimilar Jobs
- Social Media and Web Manager at Import Your Car Nigeria Ltd (IYCN)
- Program Manager at Alfred & Victoria Associates
- Senior UX/UI Designer at Alfred & Victoria Associates
- Scrum Master at Alfred & Victoria Associates
- Junior Back-End Engineer at Alfred & Victoria Associates
- Senior Front-End Developer at Alfred & Victoria Associates
- Information and Communications Technology (ICT) Officer - HHH 015 at PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC)
- Application Support Business Analyst and Developer at Deep Blue Energy Services Limited