Mechanical Design Engineer at Proforce Limited
Posted on: 19 November, 2018
Deadline: 23 November, 2018
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Proforce Limited
Proforce Limited - Our client is a total defence solution provider specialised in armoured vehicles manufacturing and personal protection. The company have developed a vibrant market for security and mobile protective products within Nigeria and Africa.
Mechanical Design Engineer
- We currently seek an experienced individual with a history of successful performance to function as Mechanical Design Engineer in the Technical Design Department in our plant in Ogun State.
Will include, but are not limited to the following:
- Creation of engineering fabrication drawings, Bill of Materials, installation drawings, third party manufacturing drawings, vehicle structural layout drawings, 3D models.
- Evaluates mechanical and electromechanical systems and products by designing and conducting research programs, applying principles of mechanics, thermodynamics, hydraulics, heat transfer and materials.
- Generation of cut patterns and CNC codes for sheet metal cutting process using CAMworks and FastCAM software respectively.
- Supports development, execution and completion of projects.
Qualifications / Experience
- Minimum of HND in Mechanical Engineering or any other related field.
- Proficient in the use of Solidworks with relevant certifications
- Minimum of 2 years working experience
- Prior automotive industry experience, knowledge of reverse engineering and engineering analysis using FEA software will be added advantage.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their Resume to: email@example.com
- Recent Jobs from Proforce Limited
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Procurement Manager at Proforce Limited
- Know More About Proforce LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Trainee Engineer - Civil and Piping at International Energy Services Limited (IESL)
- Service Operations Manager at Adexen
- Planing Officer - CONTISS 07 at Gombe State University
- WASH Cluster Coordinator, (P-4) at UNICEF
- Lead Engineer - Service Engineering at Baker Hughes
- Vehicle Maintenanace Officer at Compovine Technologies
- IT/Facility Officer at Smartflow Technologies Limited
- Welder at Smartflow Technologies Limited